Union Bank of India has offered E-banking facilities to its customers. To get the E-banking facilities of this Bank, one should have bank account in Union Bank of India as well as ATM Card. For this purpose, you have to activate NetBanking in Union Bank of India first. Account holder should go through official website of Union Bank of India and follow these easy steps:
Related Post: How to activate Net Banking in ING Vysya
Tips for How to Activate NetBanking in Union Bank of India:
At first visit: Union Bank of India website
1. Click on the Retail User Banking button available on the left side of home page of website for creating user id and password.
2. After opening user creation page, Account holder have to write ATM Card number and its Pin Number, Account Number, Pan Number, Date of Birth and other relevant information as asked in the form. For creating both login id and password select view and transaction option and after filling correctly all the details, click on submit button.
3. After pressing submit button a window will open. here, you can see your Name. Here, you have to click on continue button.
4. After this step, you have to set your login Id and Password and then press submit.
5. After two days of successful submission of this application, Bank will send Email and SMS on your registered mobile for using Internet Banking facilities. Account holders are required to inform concerned bank about Email id and SMS before applying for E-banking facility.
6. After getting this confirmation message one should change his password and can get facilities of online banking.
You can click the link to go to the online banking page of Union Bank of India:
Account holder should not disclose their password to anyone.
Now you can take all online facilities of e banking like checking Transaction History of your Account, viewing Statement of Account details, Payment of Utility Bills and Insurance premium, Money transfer to own account or another person’s Account, ask for Cheque book and it’s status, Booking Airlines and Railway Ticket, Recharge of Mobile etc.
For other relevant details one should go through the official website of Union Bank of India or contact on customer care on the number of 1800 22 22 44 or contact to the nearest branch of Bank.