This post will help you to configure sync your settings in Windows 10 computer. You will learn the steps through which you can sync PC settings on a whole and if preferred, you can work with individual sync settings.
The one advantage of Windows 10 is its sign in with Microsoft account. When you log into Windows 10 computer with your Microsoft account credentials, you can sync settings and information so that if you need you are able to access your settings, files, folders, and documents globally. After you sign in, your computer is affixed to Microsoft online server or cloud. Let us see this in a more clear way!
With the sync settings on, you can actually experience the same Start Menu, the selected colors, favorites, your web browser settings, language preferences, ease of access, apps and passwords of your Windows 10 computer to another Windows 10 computer anywhere. The settings get synced between the computers when you choose to sync settings.
You may like to read:
How to Configure Sync your Settings in Windows 10
- Launch Settings from the Start Menu.
- Pick Accounts category.
- On the left column, click Sync your settings.
- Now the right pane exhibits you some options. To sync settings, use the slider of Sync settings option and toggle it to ON.
Sync Individual Settings
- But if you wish to keep few things personal and don’t prefer to sync all the settings, you can always choose individual sync settings.
- Under the Individual Sync Settings section, you can see many settings listed.
- Switch OFF the settings you don’t prefer to sync and turn ON those which you want to get synced.