In each windows version, we are aware of windows Temporary Files. Actually it is vain files and produced automatically during computer operation, or while any specific tasks are finished. So we should remove these temporary files time to time otherwise it occupies and waste our considerable disk.
If these temporary files are not deleted it changes the windows performance truly. As a result, we feel slow speed of our computer. With windows 8, a same trouble condition is valid.
In this tips, I am going to describe in two methods like how to delete the temporary files from windows 8? Actually windows 8 has integrated disk cleanup utility tool which is quick solution to it. So, see below:
First Method -
Steps to delete temporary files on Windows 8
Step – 1
- At first, move cursor to the top right of screen and click on Search button.
You may press the shortcut (Windows key + F) to start windows 8 search window.
- Next type keyword “Disk Cleanup” on search panel and click on Settings button.
- On left screen panel of search result pages, hit on this link – Free up disk space by cleaning unnecessary files.
Step – 2
- Now you will prompt a dialog box named Disk Cleanup: Drive selection.
- Then select drive to erase the temporary files.
- So select the drive C due to Windows version loading.
Step – 3
- Here you will get another dialog box. Here choose the all tab and hit on OK button.
Step - 4
- Next, a confirmation box prompts before you. So click on Delete Files button to continue process.
It will take some minutes to erase every temporary file from your windows 8 system.
Second Methods –
You can also perform same tips with the Disk Cleanup Utility via Drive C properties openly.
- Explore computer window, and press right click on C drive.
- Then choose Properties menu from right context panel.
Step – 2
- Next, you will get a properties box of Drive C. Here select the Disk Cleanup button.
The rest process is similar to the Step 3, Step 4 and Step 5 talked about above under first method.