Today, Facebook is used largely and a top rated social site. Day by day New Facebook apps are being presented having new features. In this series some apps are to be used with smartphones too. Now a new tool is revealed named photo Sync. It has many new features to be used with iPhone and Android.
How to enable Facebook Photo Sync to Android or iphone?
- Firstly, start Facebook app on your device. Next, Scroll down and tap on Photos option.
- Then you get sync tab underneath panel like below screenshots.
- Now tap on Sync Photos option, if you wish to enable Photo Sync feature on the Smartphone.
- Thus your photos are ready to be uploaded to album on Facebook.
- If you take new photo from Smartphone camera, it will automatically upload in the background without any pop-up.
- As soon as sign in Facebook app, you find recently upload photos on Facebook profile. Here select choice like whom photo is to share or whom photo is to remove ?
- To Sync photo upload in limit or turn off this feature , Go to Settings button of Facebook app and tap on preferred option.