XWLSH Android 4.1.2 firmware has been released a couple of days ago. Now updates related to XWLSH Android 4.1.2 firmware are available to install on Galaxy S2 I9100. As Samsung put Australian users concern upfront and made XWLSH firmware for Galaxy S2 I9100. However it works effectively in the rest part of the world. If you have Galaxy S2 I9100 and looking to update latest variety of firmware then XWLSH would be smart choice. You may get access to Samsung KIES and install XWLSH firmware to Galaxy S2. In case you could not succeed to install this via Samsung KIES at that time follow remaining article.
XWLSH Android 4.1.2 Firmware Details
PDA: I9100XWLSH CSC: I9100XSALSA
Version: 4.1.2 XWLSH
Android is Samsung endorsed firmware for Galaxy S2. While installing this users need something like ODIN flash tool. It is not required custom recovery like ClockworkMod. But users have to arrange something before going to install XWLSH Android 4.1.2 to Galaxy S2.
- Make sure that your PC has Samsung Galaxy S2 Drivers. As installed Drivers support to set up connection between PC and Phone device to transfer files during installing firmware updates. If you have not installed most common USB drivers then choose below placed link:
- Keep Galaxy S2 data at other storage location to prevent sudden loss. It is seen that all existed data such as Apps, APN Setting, Call History etc get wiped up during installing firmware updates. Thus storing date at other location should be prime concern to protect data from missing consequences.
- Check how much battery power Galaxy S2 has. The device to be updated on firmware should have 80-85% battery level. In other way device went switched off around installing firmware updates .
- If sluggish connectivity prevents you to transfer important file between PC and Galaxy S2 then you have to activate USB Debugging Mode of your Galaxy Device. When you activate USB Debugging to Galaxy S2 then weaker connection turns into stronger mode and it helps a lot to transfer file quite easily.
On seeing above steps are applied then you may move to update Galaxy S2 I9100 to XWLSH Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean firmware. Just follow below mentioned tips
and update Galaxy S2 to XWLSH firmware.
How to install XWLSH Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean on Galaxy S2 I9100
In initial move users have to Install and extract XWLSH Android 4.1.2 to PC.
After then download ODIN flash tool to your PC.
Just after that switch off Galaxy S2.
Then make Galaxy S2 functional into Download Mode. It can be done while switching Galaxy S2 followed by pressing Volume Down + Home + Power Button till appearance of Android robot and triangle icon. After then Press Power button to enter Galaxy S2 to Download Mode.
Launch ODIN flash tool with administrative authority to PC and connect Galaxy S2 via USB cable. It should be noted that Galaxy S2 should be running into Download Mode while connection to PC will made.
When PC and Galaxy S2 connects, you see one of the ID:COM boxes turn yellow and displaying COM port number.
Moving to next, you have to select extracted zip files to install firmware updates to Galaxy S2. Such extracted files could be found in ODIN window through below steps:
- Press ‘PDA’ button then choose file contains ‘CODE’ in its name.
- Press ‘Phone’ button to choose file have ‘MODEM’ in its name. (Leave this step if not finding files containing MODEM names)
- Press ‘CSC’ button and choose ‘CSC’ in its name. (Ignore this move if not finding such files)
- Press ‘PIT’ button and select .pit file. (Overlook this if not finding .pit file)
Moving further in ODIN window, you have set check against Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time options.
Just after that user need to click ‘Start’ button in existing ODIN window. As soon as you press Start button firmware installation process begins in style.
When firmware installation gets completed, your Galaxy S2 automatically reboots. Once Galaxy S2 Home screen appears then remove USB cable from either end and let device functioning with XWLSH Android 4.1.2 firmware. If you like to verify installed firmware then tap Galaxy S2 ‘Settings’ button after then choose ‘About’ option to display currently installed firmware.
Caution: Instructions shown above deals with updating Galaxy S2 I9100 to XWLSH Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean official firmware. It is well tested tips to update Galaxy S2 on XWLSH firmware. You are prevented to install XWLSH Android 4.1.2 firmware to other variants.