XXAMBG Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean firmware update has been released for Galaxy Young Duos S6312 model. In this context, several users in Germany and Russia have got OTA message to update their Android devices with XXAMBG firmware inside Samsung KIES app. If you have not receive the download link of KIES app still now then an alternate option is available. You can start the firmware update yourself after downloading XXAMBG firmware to your computer. Please remind that this firmware can be installed only through ODIN flash tool.
Android 4.1.2 XXAMBG Firmware Information
Version- Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
Release Month - March, 2013
This firmware has been presented only for Galaxy Young Duos S6312 model. Don’t attempt it to any other Galaxy android device. In addition, we or the developers of XXAMBG firmware are not answerable for any issue like dead or damage due to the mentioned firmware update tips in this post. So, try this at personal risk.
Take care to essential things before starting firmware update process
- Please sure that you have backup all data of Galaxy S6312 android device manually to memory card.
- Your Galaxy S6312 device should be fully charged.
- Install Galaxy USB Driver on your computer. If you have not install it earlier then click on this download link to get it. Download USB Drivers
- Turn on USB Debugging mode on your Galaxy S6312 device.
How to Update Galaxy Young Duos S6312 XXAMBG Android 4.1.2 Official Firmware:
- At first, you need to download both zip files on your computer and extract it any computer driver or on the desktop.
Switch off your S6312 device and boot into download mode. To do it, push and hold the Volume Down, Home and Power buttons jointly for 2 seconds. Then a warning screen will prompt and press Volume Up button to start into download mode.
Now explore the extracted folder of ODIN tool (see in step 1) and right-click on the Odin3 v3.07.exe file. Then select Run as Administrator menu from right context panel to start it with administrator privilege.
Insert the USB cable to your Galaxy S6312 device and in USB port of the computer. Then a message “Added” will turn up at the bottom left area within ODIN window approximately 5 minutes. If USB connection has linked effectively then you will see COM port number in yellow background.
Select the following flash files in ODIN flash tool window from extracted S6312 XXAMBG firmware folder (see in step1).
- Hit on the PDA button and choose the .tar file with *code* coming into view in its name from extracted S6312 XXAMBG firmware folder.
- Hit on the Phone button and choose file with *modem* in its name from extracted S6312 XXAMBG firmware folder. (Ignore it empty if it is absent)
- Hit on the CSC button and choose file with *csc* in its name from extracted S6312 XXAMBG firmware folder. (Deny it empty if it is missing).
- Hit on the PIT button and select the .pit file. (Ignore it empty if it is missing).
Now in ODIN window, check both options – Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time. In addition, confirm that Re-Partition checkbox is selected, on the situation you have already chosen .pit file in above steps.
Then click on START button to begin the firmware install procedure.
As soon as the procedure of firmware update is ended, your Galaxy S6312 device will reboot automatically around 20-25 minutes. Then a message “PASS” in green background will appear at top-left corner in the ODIN window. Now unplug the USB cable from both devices (computer and S6312).
Congrats! Your Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean supported UBLSF firmware has been installed to Galaxy Young Duos S6312 device.