Elegance is something which everyone wants to add into their written work. It depends mostly on Writing Skill of author. When matters come to display into virtual world then priority shifts to appearance of text. Certainly text appearance helps user to easily glance all matter in quick time. The particular article leads you all to change Font for Clear viewing of Emails in Outlook.com. Whether you choose Outlook mailing service then derived method would be beneficial to change Font style of all unread mails. Upcoming successive steps will guide you to change fonts of all unread emails of Outlook 2013.
How to Change Font to Clearly View Emails on Outlook 2013
- Open Microsoft Office 2013 and access ‘View Tab‘
- Then after click on ‘View Setting’ option and choose Advanced View Settings.
- Later on click on to Conditional Formatting tab to change text formatting of numerous mails in Outlook 2013.
- In Conditional formatting window you see active or inactive features. Apply click mark against ‘Unread Messages’.
- Now, click on to Font Button and select ‘whichever font‘ like to apply instead of existing Outlook Mailing font. Here you may even set color of fonts as well as size of font.
- At last Save applied settings
Above method of applying custom font and color to be used to categorize other emails besides of new ones. It will help you to organize Outlook 2013 inbox better then ever before. A post similar with this