Making a connection between Mobile and Laptop depends on an active function of WIFI or Bluetooth. As you know well both WIFI and Bluetooth works in wireless mode. Laptop, which you want to connect with Mobile must have Windows XP or Windows 7 or Windows 8 operating system.
Now, I am going to discuss how to connect Laptop with Mobile through their Bluetooth device?
At first, you have to switch on Bluetooth button in the laptop by keyboard. Sometimes it is also turned on through function key on the keyboard like F12, F2.
Check whether Bluetooth device is active or not in Laptop
Search bluetooth device icon by click on taskbar left panel on desktop.
How to Connect your Mobile through laptop bluetooth –
- Go to lower bottom corner Bluetooth Devices Icon on taskbar and click on Add Device button in drop down –
- Now new window of Add a Device is showing. Click on Add device.
- Your laptop will search bluetooth enabled mobile device in few moments and Click Next button.
- After searching active mobile device, Laptop will ask to insert 7 digit numeric pass key in your mobile. Fill up it and press OK.
- Now your windows 7 will install device driver of bluetooth.
- When device driver installation has been finished, you are ready to transfer anything among both Bluetooth enabled devices.
RECOMMENDED: Click here to fix Windows errors