YouTube is known as one of the best and fast video – on – demand sites among Internet users. It provides on-demand videos in few seconds to view and download in numerous video formats. Now YouTube has offered handy services in order to view online movies or preferred videos in HD quality. YouTube website video supports quick buffering and video streaming during load video than any other video-on-demand website.
At present time, approximately 40% mobile phone users surf YouTube websites regularly. But very few of them know to watch YouTube video on their mobile phones after downloading.
Most recognized mobile Internet browsers like Opera Mini and UC Browser are used to download YouTube videos in the mobile phones. But, you may choose alternate option for downloading admired YouTube videos through savefrom.net.
How to download YouTube videos with savefrom.net in Opera mobile browser?
- At first, launch Opera browser in your mobile handsets and insert URL address – m.youtube.com
- Once YouTube website page loads completely on your mobile screen go to top panel located search box.
- Here insert the keyword of the preferred videos that you would like to download.
- Now choose the desired video from YouTube search results.
- Next you have to find the way towards the URL address bar at top side on the mobile screen and copy the entire video URL address of selected video.
- Now launch another tab in Opera mobile browser and type ssyoutube.com in the URL address bar.
- Then you will get the text field of ssyoutube.com website, here you have to paste the URL address of the YouTube video.
- Then tap on download button (orange color icon) to begin downloading selected YouTube video file.
- At last select a well-matched video format to view in your mobile phones after downloading. You have to set target location where the downloaded YouTube video is to be saved.
Thus, you can download a lot of preferred YouTube videos successfully in your mobile phones, iPhone, Android, iPod, etc through above simple tips.