As you know Internet Explorer always comes as default Internet browser in each system, which uses Windows Operating. Apart from Internet Explorer users have many choices in their hands to use latest Internet Browser. Google Chrome is one of them, which offers more speed than the another browser. Users have shown immense interest to Google Chrome to make it as a default browser. Now, I am going to discuss few steps for how to make Google Chrome as Default Browser in Windows 8.
At first, download Google Chrome in your system and after then follow as I suggest.
How to make Google Chrome as Default Browser in Windows 8
1. Through Chrome
- Strike / tap the link to Download Google Chrome browser.
- If you are running Chrome browser first time then a message comes in the top side likes Set Google Chrome as a default browser. Here choose yes button. If this message does not appear here, click the wrench icon at the top left corner in the browser.
- Click Settings button in the drop down menu.
- Hunt up default browser tab in settings window and click the link – Make Google Chrome as Default Browser.
- You can observe the Chrome is set as default.
2. Through Control Panel
- Unwind Control Panel. Navigate through the path
Control panel => Default Programs => Set Default Programs => Set Program Associations
- Check the boxes – HTTP in protocol tab and HTML in extension tab.
- Now keypunch the Save button at the bottom to apply this setting.
- After all become successful to make Google Chrome as default browser in Windows 8 on your computer.
After then you open any web page it will run in Google Chrome automatically.