The newest Microsoft supported Windows 8 version has been launched with modern recovery alternatives such as – easy to restore at initial point, create system image and repair drive or disk. These three alternatives are performing significant job to access the windows 8 system with high performance. But suppose your windows 8 system is unable to boot then you can’t start recovery alternative either system restore or repair tools (refresh or reset).
To do it, you are needed to create a windows 8 repair disk which is also called emergency disk. It is prepared individually by inbuilt tool in windows 8 bootable DVD disk. This disk assists you if your windows 8 system if it is unable to begin self boot. You should remind that system repair disc of windows 8 32 bit version often runs on same version. So you have to make another system repair disk for windows 8 64 bit version.
How to make another system repair disk for windows 8 64 bit version:
- Press shortcut (windows key + Q) to start Windows 8 Charms Bar Search window.
- Now insert a command “recdisc” in the search box and click on Apps button.
- Next you get instant search results page and click on recdisc.exe option.
- Then a pop up box named create a system repair disk is showing. It is built-in system tool which is used to create windows 8 system repair disc.
- Next you have to insert fresh and blank DVD disc in your DVD drive and click on the Create disc option.
- The complete procedure will be finished in few minutes as per your DVD drive burning speed. It will exit burning DVD disc automatically after completion of finishing procedures.
How to access Windows 8 System Repair Disc?
- Once created windows 8 System repair disk successfully, you can start installation process by it to perform several repair actions via advanced options.