increase Internet Speed in Window 7
Checking as well as Boosting Internet Speed are the two co-related act which most of the Internet users like to do. Since the advent of Internet, it has been user’s priority to check Internet speed and subsequently enhance it.
Most of the internet service provider offer high-speed Internet. They charge more for it. But the user could not seem more differences than earlier. Here, the question remains same how to check their Internet speed. Generally, a user may verify Internet speed on the basis of time taking of downloading or uploading any program. Really it is a quite nice way to testify internet speed, but the exact speed could not be seen by this method.
Right now, I am going to address how to check Internet Speed and Boost Speed as well. The Speed of Internet could be checked easily through below mentioned software. So do whatever I suggest.
List of Internet speed test software
Download link – http://www.speedtest.net/
2. PC Speed maximizer
Download link –
3. Internet Speed Booster
How to Check Internet Speed via Speed test.net Software
Download and install speed test.net Software in your computer. Now access Internet and Open Speed test.net software. This software will show the actual speed of Internet running now. you can contact your Internet service provider (ISP) if they made false claims about existing speed or connection. Now you can increase Internet Speed in Window 7 system by other means.
How to increase Internet Speed in Window 7 XP
Firstly Internet user will have to take attention towards following terms:
1. Check Connector in computer Port
These days Internet broadband modem is connected with LAN Cable (connector RJ-45) via port (LAN card) in computer or laptop. If LAN card is not available in computers then broadband modem may also be connected through another optional port such as USB cable or Serial cable in the serial port. Check the connections everywhere and re-insert the cables properly
2. Fast Browser
If User chooses Internet faster browser it will be better for Internet speed. These browsers are Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, safari. Don’t activate any external features in the browser as bookmark bar, Add-ons, update tools, etc if wanting to take full advantage of fast browsing.
3. Use Running Cleaning Software
Internet users should use system cleaning software (windows washer, C- Cleaner) in the computer for deleting system temporary files, repair invalid registry files, Temporary Internet files, Internet history.
Download link of Computer Cleaner software
If there are normal issues related to Internet speed in your computer or Laptop it will be solved after these operations. But, if the problem persists, something more should be done as given below:
4. Boost Internet speed in computer by changing configuration setting:
Windows 7 and Windows XP Operating system (only Professional Edition) stores 20% of your Internet bandwidth reserve. To increase Internet Speed in Window 7 change configuration setting in group policy editor. For this, follow the steps given:
Below given stepwise tips for increasing Internet bandwidth speed
- Ensuring that Computers should be logged with only “Administrator accounts”
- Click on start button and type Run in search box and open it.
- In Run dialog box, type – gpedit.msc.
Local Group Policy Editor Window will be opened.
- in the left pane under local Computer Policy menu, there is Administrative Template. Double Click on it. Now Network option is opened.
- Below the network. there will be many options, in these, one option is QoS Packet Scheduler. Double click on it.
- A Tab having many options will be opened beside. This is QoS Packet Scheduler tab. Double click on limit reservable bandwidth option in the right side.
- Again open limit reservable bandwidth by double clicking. A new window or property box comes in front of your eyes. Click (check) the Enable button. In bandwidth limit (%) write 0 in place of 20. Now to save these settings first click on apply button and then on OK button.
- Now exit from gpedit.msc windows. Restart computers and check Internet speed in computer browsers again.