In queue of latest software, Windows 8 (beta version) has been presented by Microsoft Corporation in May 2012. Initially three versions of Windows 8 as Windows 8 Developer, Windows 8 Consumer and Windows 8 has been released. Overwhelming response from side of users reveals success story of newly launched Operating. Since launching Windows 8, it has been hot chase by net user. But, who are wanting to download Windows 8 see further to install it.
Those looking to download Windows 8 will have to en-route to Microsoft website and after then download ISO images of windows 8 beta version. Act of downloading depends much more on following successive steps: –
Windows 8 installation process step by step –
- Start installation process of windows 8 from bootable DVD disc or USB Pen drive .
- Next window asks to type information such as language, time and currency format, input method. Fill it and click on Next button.
- Click on button Install now in current display window.
- Type 25 digit valid product key of windows 8 beta version in this box and click on Next button.
- Check the box I accept the license terms and click on Next button.
- Now window displays two option for selecting installation types. Where user have to select installation type. If a user is installing windows 8 after format his computer or laptop he should click Custom install Windows only (advanced). but If a user want to upgrade windows 7 to windows 8 he should click – Upgrade Install Windows and Keep Files , settings and apps.
- In next step window shows drive partition in computer and user have to choose any one drive partition except of first partition in computer for installing windows 8. If user wants to keep windows 7 safe in the same computer, he needs to choose 2nd Drive Partition. After completing this process make a click on Next Button.
- Now copy of installation files will start, and it will take few minutes to complete.
- Setting window will appear on-screen during installation process. click on customize button.
- Personalize window will display on-screen and ask to type PC name in the box. Write PC name according to Choice and click on Next button.
- Here type user name and password to sign in your PC window and click on Finish button.
- Now installation process will display setting window and request to change following option. After filling options click on Next button.
- And now installation process of windows 8 has finished and computer startup screen look as