Occasionally your mobile handset switches off during talking or hangs on automatically. Then one solution is present, and it is to fix troubleshoot through Restore Factory settings.
It is performed in our mobile handset through special codes or internal software menu settings. After Restoring the Factory Setting, handset device shows default settings, i.e. all setting will be renewed.
There are two modes of restore factory setting in Nokia –
- Normal Reset – Dial *#7780#
If you dial this code in Nokia handset, it will restore system setting without missing phone memory data (videos, photos, songs).
- Deep Reset – Dial *#7370#
When this code is dialed in Nokia handset, it will wholly clean internal phone memory. Entire phone settings and profiles will be deleted, but there is no effect on memory card data.
For Nokia Symbian 60 V1 supported mobile handset (7650, 3650, 3600, 3620, 3660, N-Gage)
you can dial *#7780#*#7370#
Latest S60 mobile handsets, you can dial Deep Reset through another way.
- Switch off mobile handset first.
- Press calling key (green), 3 and * keys or (Green calling button + 3 + *) at same time and grip them down.
- You find a message about format mobile and then release these keys.
- Password of Reset factory setting code will be either 1234 or 12345.
Nokia X3-02 mobile Restore factory –
- Go to Nokia menu lists, browse these options one by one –
- Menu —— settings—— Menu——– Restore Factory Setting
- Insert phone code 12345 and wait few moments to complete restore process.
- Browse phone menu lists,
- Then, go to
Menu — Settings — Phone —- Phone mgmt Factory settings
- Insert security code – 12345
- Without data lost of internal memory, Nokia handset returns in original modes.
- Switch off mobile handset.
- press and hold Green (calling) + Red (End call button) + Camera keys at the same time along with switch on power of mobile handset.
- Then mobile asks to insert phone security lock code , so insert 12345.
Samsung Restore factory code
- Remove SIM card from mobile handset
- Once off and on handset
- Type *2767*2878# to perform internal memory reset
- Insert SIM card again in mobile.