XXAMC1 Android 4.1.2 is latest version official firmware. Samsung develops XXAMC1 Android 4.1.2 firmware to install on Galaxy Grand Duos I9082. Users having Galaxy Grand Duos I9082 also get updates about initiation of XXAMC1 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean firmware. On seeing official firmware updates, you could install XXAMCI Android 4.1.2 through Samsung KIES. In case, you could not instantly install XXAMC1 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean through Samsung KIES then you may proceed in a similar way as shown in the remaining part of the existing article.
XXAMC1 Android 4.1.2 Firmware Features:
In process of installing XXAMC1 firmware on Galaxy Grand Duos I9082, we utilize ODIN tool. Ahead of installing official firmware on Galaxy Grand Duos I9082, users need to make changes in following modes:
- Keep Galaxy Grand Duos I9082 Backup such as Apps, APN Settings, Messages, Call History etc in other storage media. The particular move shields data lost row that usually happens while installing firmware updates on either device.
- While installing firmware, it becomes essential to transfer important files between PC and Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos. That condition demands to make the connection between both devices and it can be made after properly installing USB drivers on your PC. You may install Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos USB drivers from download driver section of this website. However, you may install USB driver on your PC after pressing below link:
- Just ensure that USB debugging of your Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos has been enabled. It helps to make a strong connection between PC and Samsung device.
- The device to be installed latest firmware has not less than 80% battery power. Lesser battery than 80% of total charging does not support firmware installation process and badly affect such device.
On after ensuring that you have taken above mentioned measures then you may proceed to install XXAMC1 Android 4.1.2 on Galaxy Grand Duos I9082.
Tips to install XXAMC1 Android 4.1.2 official Firmware on Galaxy Grand Duos:
Firmware installation begins with downloading XXAMC1 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean and ODIN v3.07 utility on your PC.
Download XXAMC1 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
Download ODIN v3.07
In next move, users have to switch Galaxy Grand Duos off.
After then turn Galaxy Grand into Download Mode. You can turn that device in download mode in condition of switching the device along with pressing and holding Volume Down + Home button + Home button altogether.
On ensuring that USB driver has been installed on PC, users need to launch ODIN tool on your PC.
Now connect Galaxy Grand Duos that enters in Download Mode to your PC through USB cable.
When connection made strongly between PC and Galaxy Grand, you see one of the ID:COM boxes turns yellow. It also display COM port number.
Now select that particular files you have to install on Galaxy Grand. Such files could be found through following ways:
- Press PDA button of ODIN window then after select file having ‘CODE’ in its name.
- In same ODIN window, you need to press ‘Phone’ button to choose the file containing ‘MODEM’ in its name.
- At same place click on ‘CSC’ button to choose ‘CSC’ files. (Leave this step when you don’t find such file)
- Click on ‘PIT’ button to select ‘.pit’ file (Once you don’t find .pit file, just ignore this step as well)
In existing ODIN utility window, users need to check against Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time Options.
Press Start button that existed in ODIN window to install Firmware updates on Galaxy Grand Duos.
After completion of Firmware installation, your Galaxy Grand Duos automatically Reboot. On seeing Galaxy Grand Duos Home screen, you have to disconnect USB cable from PC then experience XXAMC1 Android 4.1.2 firmware on your device.
Caution: Step-wise instructions would be applied only in the condition of installation XXAMC1 Android 4.1.2 on Galaxy Grand Duos I9082. Users are forbidden to install XXAMC1 Android 4.1.2 firmware on other devices than Galaxy Grand Duos.