DDUCMB1 Android 4.1.2 Firmware update has been come a few days ago. It is the latest Jelly Bean firmware for Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 devices. People in India using official firmware on Galaxy Note 10.1 devices get OTA update notification about updated DDUCMB1 Android 4.1.2. The improved firmware is more about bug fixing and maintaining the device updated. You can download firmware updates on Galaxy Note 10.1 devices through Samsung KIES. Apart of the conventional process, you can download updates manually on Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 after following remaining tutorial.
Details of DDUCMB1 Android 4.1.2 Firmware:
Region & Release: India, On 26th February 2013
The particular tutorial guides you to install DDUCMB1 Android 4.1.2 firmware update on Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000. In the process of updating, we use ODIN tool to flash on Galaxy Note 10.1 device. You are advised to make slight changes as shown below ahead of updating your Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 device.
- Process of Firmware update requires a bit longer time. Knowing this fact, you ensure that the device should be not less than 80% charged of full capacity. While device turns off during updating, you see hard brick error message. So, you have to keep ready almost fully charged devices to update.
- Install USB drivers on your PC to make the connection to Galaxy Note 10.1. In the particular instance, users are needed to install Galaxy Note 10.1 USB Driver on PC. You may install Galaxy Note 10.1 USB Driver through click the appropriate link.
- Once the connection is not established between Computer and Galaxy Note 10.1 device then you require to enable USB debugging mode on your device. After enabling USB Debugging Mode in the phone connection will be made and you will be capable of transferring the file between PC and Galaxy Note 10.1 device.
- Get phone memory data Backup along with APN settings before updating your devices. It is utterly important because data might be lost on around updating Galaxy Note 10.1 device.
If above-mentioned measures are taken then you are ready to update Galaxy Note 10.1 devices on DDUCMB1 Android 4.1.2 firmware. Just follow tips and trick written below and update your Galaxy Note 10.1 to DDUCMB1 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean.
How to update your Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 with latest DDUCMB1 Android 4.1.2 Jelly bean Firmware:
At first download both zip file DDUCMB1 Android 4.1.2 for Galaxy Note 10 and ODIN 3.07 on your PC. Then extract DDUCMB1 firmware zip file to get .tar extension file. Also extract ODIN zip file to get odin3 v3.07.exe with few other files.
Now you need to turn off Galaxy Note 10.1. It usually takes 6 seconds to switch off.
Then try to turn Galaxy Note 10.1 on in Downloader mode. Device could function in Download mode after pressing and holding Volume Down and Power button during switch on your devices.
Now run odin executive file with administrative power. Such odin3 v3.07.exe file is extracted earlier to run.
After then, you need to connect PC and Galaxy Note 10.1 through USB cable. Once the connection will be made, you see ‘Added’ message under Odin box that appears at bottom left portion of the existing screen.
Once the device is added successfully, you find COM port with a number in yellow color.
Now select extracted DDUCMB1 firmware folder in Odin Windows:
- Press PDA button then choose .tar file with *code* appearing in its name.
- Press Phone button to choose *modem* appearing in its name. You need to remove this step if such file does not exist.
- Press CSC button then choose *csc* file name appearing. Leave this step if not find such file.
- Press PIT button to choose .pit file.
Next, in ODIN window, you are needed to check the box against Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time. In case of using .pit file, you need to apply check against Re-partition box.
Seeing above thing well-arranged, press Start button to start updating process.
After process gets completed, your Galaxy Note 10.1 Tablet reboot and show Pass message in extremely left at top of ODIN window. Now, you can disconnect USB cable from the computer.
Caution: Tips mentioned above should be applied to update Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet on DDUCMB1 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean firmware. We strongly prohibit to try these tips on other variants. Once you ignore our suggestions and update other devices with above tips then such move would be disastrous.