You will find it useful:
- Easy Trick to Fasten Chrome on Windows, Android, Mac, Linux
- Add More Data Storage for Sites to Internet Explorer (IE)
Improve Battery life While Working on Internet Explorer
- Open Control Panel.
- Click on Power options link in Control Panel.
- Click Change Plan Settings in Power Options Window.
- A new window opens named Edit Plan Settings. Click Change Advance Power Settings link.
- Ultimately the Advanced settings customization window come to appear. Below the Power Saver [Active] drop-down scroll down the options. Double click the option Internet Explorer.
- Underneath this setting, two options are visible, click the drop-down of On battery and select Maximum Power Savings.
- Finally, Hit Apply succeeded by OK.
- Open run dialog box (Win + R keys) and type the text regedit to launch the Registry Editor.
- Then follow the given path in the Registry editor:
- Create DWORD value manually and put the value 1 to Remove and 2 to Add.
Now close the registry editor and restart your PC to save the changes what you have done. That’s it.