Samsung Galaxy Premier I9260 user can easily root his Smartphone running on ZTAMA1 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean firmware.
- Make sure that you have installed Samsung Galaxy Premier I9260 USB drivers on your computer.
- Enable USB debugging mode on Samsung device.
- Ensure that the Samsung device is charged at least 80-90 %.
- Backup every valuable data such as call logs, SMS, phone contacts of phone memory to external storage device so that your data could be safe.
- This rooting guide is only for Galaxy Premier I9260. So don’t attempt it on other Samsung Smartphone.
Download ODIN v1.85
Switch off your Smartphone and search for Download Mode by pressing and holding the Volume Down + key, Home key and power button simultaneously for few seconds until you get Android logo with triangle on the screen.
Launch ODIN window on your computer. Next, start USB connection between the Galaxy Premier I9260 Smartphone and the computer.
As soon as your Samsung Smartphone is connected through USB cable successfully, then ID:COM box within ODIN software window will convert as yellow color. It will display along with the COM port number.
Choose the downloaded file to install. So click on PDA and select CF_Auto-Root-superior-superiorxx-gti9260.zip.
Confirm that the tab of Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time options is checked under ODIN window.
Then click on Start button in ODIN window to begin the installation procedure. This procedure will finish in some minutes.
Thus, after finishing the installation process, your Samsung Smartphone will restart.