Here I want to tell before starting that a post How to clear Cache in Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox has been written. Now we start! you often clear cache in your favorite browser Opera or Internet Explorer. But at first, it is necessary to know meaning of browser cache and why you have to clear it often ?
Actually cache in Internet browser is termed as temporary Internet files. Cache is found in particular folder inside your computer. It occupies your storage of hard disk then performances of your computer become slow down. If browser cache is not cleared time to time in your computer then speed of your Internet browser slows down. As a result, some website does not load quickly in your Internet browser.
How to clear cache in Opera browser ?
- Start your Opera browser at first. Move mouse cursor around upper right corner and click on the opera icon.
- In drop down menu panel, click on the Settings option. Then you will get a right context menu panel. Here select Delete private Data option.
- From Opera Settings page, click on the show advanced settings link at the bottom.
- Then your Opera settings page will be expanded. Now you have to find Privacy section. Click on this link – Clear browsing data.
- A dialog box of clear browsing data appearing Now click on this option- Delete
- In opened opera browser, Press shortcut (Ctrl key + F12 ) on your keyboard.
- Then a dialog box shows with renaming Preferences. Here click on Advanced tab at the top side.
- Now choose History option from left drop down menu.
- From History window, click on Empty Now option.
Clear cache in Internet Explorer –
- Launch Internet Explorer (such version – 8 , 9 or 10) page. Go to at the top side corner and click on the Safety button.
- From drop down menu panel, choose this option– Delete Browsing History.
- Then a dialog box displays. Make ensuring that this tab (Cookies) should be checked.
- Click on delete button. Now cache will be deleted from Internet explorer.
Alternate option –
- Click on Tools button and choose Internet Options from drop down menu panel.
- A new dialog box of Internet options is appearing. Click on Delete option at the middle box.
- Then a dialog box ( Delete Browsing History) will display. Click on delete button.