When you buy a WiFi Modem and establish internet access in this, the next task is how to share Internet in your Computer. So it is contemporary that I share you how to enable WiFi Internet Sharing in Windows 8. After buying WiFi device you configure it at first. Now proceed further Process of enable Internet sharing in windows 8 WiFi devices
- Press shortcut (Windows key + R) to introduce RUN command.
- Type command – ncpa.cpl and click on the Ok button.
- Now you get network connection window. Right click on the active wireless device and choose its properties.
- Click on the sharing tab at the top side of selected WiFi device properties.
- You have to check this box – Allow other………… internet connection.
- Then select the enabled wireless device under Home networking connection drop down list tab.
- At last click on the OK button.
- When you go back around network connections window as a result wifi device is showing as shared.
Once the sharing of internet connection in wireless mode will be completed through above process, you can browse Internet in your windows 8 computer.