You can build up a wireless connection (Wi-Fi) and Airplane mode in Windows 8 in several ways. You will start with finding out running wireless device within range of your Windows 8 laptop. If this instrument is present then follow tips below to configure WiFi connection. 3 tips are being given and you may activate WiFi.
How to Configure WiFi Connection and Airplane Mode in Windows 8
Via the Charms bar –
- Shift your mouse cursor at the top side right panel of Windows 8 screen and set on Charms bar by clicking on it Or Press shortcut Windows logo key + C to start charms bar at a time.
- Then choose Settings button underneath.
- Now click the WiFi option in the right panel from charms settings window.
- It will display an active wireless connection with the installed wireless device in your computer.
- Choose opted wireless connection from networks tab in the right panel.
- Check this box – connect automatically and click on the Connect button.
- Now it requests you to insert optional wireless network key of the installed device.
- Once you insert wireless key, your windows 8 will be connected through Wi-Fi connection.
What is Airplane mode feature?
One of the best features in Windows 8 network configuration permits you to enable or disable personal wireless devices (Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Mobile broadband) without delay.
Second Tips –
Through PC settings in Windows 8
- You have to launch Charms bar through above same process and click on the option at the bottom – More PC settings.
- Now you get PC settings window including several settings menus in drop-down lists.
- Click on wireless menu from the left panel.
- You can configure wireless connections related following settings in your windows 8 such as – Airplane mode, Wi-Fi and more.
Third Step –
From the control panel
Now you can also configure wireless settings in Windows 8 through control panel window.
- At first launch RUN command through Press shortcut Window key + R on the keyboard.
- In RUN dialog box, type Control panel and press OK button.
- Then control panel window comes before you. Click on the option – Network and Internet.
- Click on the Connect to a network option.
From the Desktop mode
- Go to taskbar panel on the desktop screen and click on the wireless connection icon.
- Then you get wireless connection panel in the right panel and configure ahead.