Previous versions of Windows Operating System windows 7 often includes Accessories tools options in start button. Accessories tool contains several important menus such as Command Prompt, MS paint, Word Pad, Notepad, Calculator, System tools , etc. But windows 8 Metro start screen window does not show Accessories options. if you want to access Accessories tools from desktop in windows 8 then follow below tips.
- Firstly download Accessories registry hack software through below given link. This software comes in RAR extension format.
- Extract it in your local drives. Now Open extract folder and copy hide.exe file and paste it in your local drive C: \ Windows Folder.
- Find Add Accessories icons in extract folder and double click .
- Now confirm dialog box comes in front of you and choose Allow button. A new setting has changed in the windows 8.
- To access accessories tools from desktop, right click on the desktop and find Accessories options that contains several menus ( shutdown, Notepad, My Computer, Calculator,Control panel etc) in drop down menu. Now Activate Accessories one by one.