Previous versions of Windows Operating System windows 7 often includes Accessories tools options in start button. Accessories tool contains several important menus such as Command Prompt, MS paint, Word Pad, Notepad, Calculator, System tools, etc. But windows 8 Metro start screen window does not show Accessories option. If you want to access Accessories tools from the desktop in windows 8 follow below tips.
Using Third Party Software
- Download Accessories registry hack software through below given link. This software comes in RAR extension format.
- Extract it in your local drives. Now Open extract folder and copy hide.exe file and paste it in your local drive C: \ Windows Folder.
- Find Add Accessories icons in extract folder and double click.
- Now confirm dialog box comes in front of you and choose Allow button. A new setting has changed in the windows 8.
- To access accessories tools from the desktop, right-click on the desktop and find Accessories option that contains several menus ( shutdown, Notepad, My Computer, Calculator, Control panel etc) in the drop down menu. Now Activate Accessories one by one.
Navigate to the following location to get Windows Accessories:
Without Third Party Software
- Open This PC and copy the below path and paste on the address bar and hit Enter.
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Windows Accessories
Now you can find Windows accessories in All app on Windows metro screen. Click on the Arrow in the lower part of the metro screen and navigate to All Apps. Choosing the settings alphabetically will show the Windows Accessories.