As you know Microsoft has been changing looks up of each version of Windows OS (XP, 7 or Vista) time to time. This time Windows 8 has come with absolutely new interface and theme than previous one. Special features like Metro Start button, High-resolution theme, modern interface windows tools etc make Windows 8 more special and attractive.
Sometimes users want to convert Windows 7 or Vista appearance into upgraded Windows 8 interface. For this, a software comes in use named as third-party software. It is also called Window 8 Transformation Pack. It helps users to convert pre-installed Windows 7 appearance as Windows 8. There are many Advantages of Windows 8 Transformation Pack. It changes Windows 7 appearance in windows 8 styles with several features likes Windows 8 Theme and Wallpaper, Startup log, start-up booting screen, add Metro User Interface, Charm bars etc. Additional Features of Windows 8 Transformation Pack V 4.0 Software-
- It enables new booting screen look up ( Beta Fish boot screen logo)
- New appearance includes – Windows 8 login screen, Start button, and Modern Windows 8 logo, Theme, multiple packs of modern Skin Wallpaper and desktop background.
- It changes Charms Bar setting pane in the right side on the desktop if Metro Interface or Apps is unable.
- Transforms Windows 8 Fonts in every look up.
- Convert in Metro Style button with Metro navigation button.
How to transform Windows 8 appearance from Windows 7 – At first, Download Windows 8 Transformation Pack software through link given below. Run this setup in Windows 7. When Setup process completes steps wise, new interface of Windows 8 appearances will be displayed.
Note: Windows 7 must be installed Microsoft Dot Net Framework ( 2.5, 3.0. 4.0) otherwise Windows 8 Transformation Pack will not run. If in your Computer dot net has not been installed try to download from below link and run setup.