Aadhar Card Enrollment number: A temporary enrollment ID is present on the top of the acknowledgment slip. This temporary enrollment ID consists of 28 digits — the first 14 digits being the enrollment number (1234/12345/12345) and the next 14 digits being the date and time of enrollment (dd/mm/yyyy hh:mm:ss). It is a very important information provided and being very unique, it is used as a reference to get your Aadhar Card.
- To check the enrollment aadhar status: Aadhar Card Status Verification
Here, you have to enter your 28 digits temporary enrolment ID present on the acknowledgment slip to get the status.
- To get the aadhaar no. on the registered mobile: Your Aadhar Card Number
Here, you have to enter your enrollment number and date time. Then you have to enter the mobile number which is printed on the acknowledgment slip. A six digit pin is sent to this registered number which you have to later enter.
- To get e-Aadhaar portal: AadharWebsite
Here, you have to enter your enrollment date and time, resident name and the pin code.
- To update the data Online: Update UIDAI Data Online
- To send the update request through post:
To get the correction form: Download Aadhar Card Correction Form
To get the instructions for sending the form: Aadhar Card Instruction
- To verify your mobile number: Mobile Verification for Aadhar Card
To verify your mobile number, you require a verification code which is sent to your registered mobile number when you enter your details. If you have already generated your verification code
- For checking the mobile number which has been registered with the UIDAI: click here
Here, you have to enter your enrollment number and date time or the aadhaar number along with the mobile number.
- To get an appointment for the aadhaar enrollment: click here
Here, you have to enter your personal details, select the enrollment centre, the date and the time for the appointment.
- To lodge a complaint: Aadhar Card Complaint
- To locate for the Enrolment Center on Google Map: click here
- To search for the Enrolment Center: click here