While you are working on your desktop you think to change the size of texts. Many users might want to see the text and icon clearer than earlier due to vision concerns and others could look for the big space on the screen excluding the icons. Windows 10 offers an open sky to Change Icons and Text Size Windows 10.
You can Change Icons and Text Size on Windows 10 easily. In this Windows 10 tips, we are describing the way of customization of sizes if you want a bigger or smaller appearance of the items.
Change Icons and Text Size on Windows 10
How to Change Icons and Text Size on Windows 10 –
1] Using Display Settings
- Press the – Windows logo key + I.
- Select – System.
- On the next page, Go to – Scale and layout.
- Click the dropdown under – Change the size of text, apps, and other items.
- Select 125% or 100% (Recommended).
2] Change icon size from Desktop
- Right-click anywhere in a blank space on the desktop.
- Put the cursor over – View.
- Select – Large icons, Medium icons, or Small icons.
3] Via Ease of Access
Ease of access category in Settings application allows to easily Change Icons and Text Size on Windows 10.
- Press the – Win + I.
- Click the – Ease of access.
- The Next page of Settings will show you the Display section by default.
- Go to the right side and locate – Make text bigger.
- Pull the slider to the right to increase the size of the texts and the left to decrease the same.
- Lastly, click on – Apply.
- The next option will help you to Make everything bigger. Click on the drop-down and select 125% instead of 100%.
See more –
1] How to Open Control Panel on Windows 10 – Instant Ways
2] How to Resize All Items on Windows 8 / 10 Desktop
3] Windows 10 Start Menu – Tips to Customize
4] 18 Ways to Open Windows Settings in Windows 10 [5 Seconds]