You consistently follow web browsers as Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer (IE) and Opera for accessing webpages. On or after using major web browsers, users like to set desirable theme in background. If you are looking to change Theme in either browser then you may continue to rest part of this article.
How to change Theme in Google Chrome
It is required to apply these point-wise setting simultaneously while needing to change Theme in Google Chrome.
- At first switch to your Chrome browser then after go to Chrome Web Store and navigate for desirable Themes. You may directly access Chrome Web Store Themes after Clicking Here. Here, you will find hundreds of Elegant Themes.
- Select any one from the list after then click on Choose Theme button.
- About act automatically replace older theme with the selected one.
How to Change Theme in Mozilla Firefox
Whenever you want to change Theme in Firefox browser then it is expected to apply these consecutive settings.
- Switch to your Firefox browser and go for Tools, on the upper part of the existing window.
- Now click on Tools option after then click to Add-ons sub-option. It opens Add-ons Manager in new tab.
- Select Get Add-ons panel and search for your favorite theme.
- Then click to Install button for applying new theme instead of older one.
How to change Theme in Internet Explorer (IE)
To change Internet Explorer (IE) Theme, you need to apply these simple settings on existing browser. Remember these settings will only be applicable on Internet Explorer 7 or even latest version.
- Install latest Internet Explorer on system. Then after Right click on Internet Explorer Desktop Icon.
- Now choose Options and go for Internet Explorer Themes.
- Select favorite Theme and click on Apply button.
How to change Theme in Opera
In Opera browser, when you apply following settings Theme will be automatically changed.
- Make functional your Opera browser then after click on Opera Themes link.
- Now select your favorite Theme and click on Add to Opera button.
- Once these setting made on Opera browser, you will see Theme has been changed as per your choice.