Create All Apps shortcut on Windows 8 & 8.1 Desktop to launch you app directly from the shortcut and Customize it – When you work on Windows 8 or 8.1 Desktop and want to navigate to metro screen to launch an app you have to bring mouse cursor or your finger to the corner or side of your desktop time and again. This produces inconvenience and irritation. But you can create Shortcut of All apps of Windows 8 or 8.1 very easily and launch your apps on metro screen on mere double click. It is an easy tip by following you can create shortcut of all Windows 8 apps on desktop. For the modern and cool look of your desktop, you can customize it and set an icon.
Create All Apps shortcut of Windows 8 or 8.1 Desktop
- Start your PC and laptop, Go to the Desktop and Right-click on the blank space.
- Choose NEW and you will see there are many options in front of you i.e. Folder, Shortcut, Microsoft Word Document, Microsoft Office Access 2007 Database, Contact.
- You have to choose Shortcut option; you will see that you have a dialog box of “What item would you like to create a shortcut for?”
- This means you have to give him item name, but you don’t know but our site gives (www. Howto-connect.com) you a text instruction which is shown below.
- The next work to do that you have to enter the Name which do you want as “My Shortcut” or “All Apps”.
- Lastly, you have a folder which is a shortcut for All Apps by clicking Finish.
If you want to modify your All Apps shortcut icons in your way then you have to follow my given instruction: