After activating SBI internet banking our first aim is to login and manage our account. But during login in SBI online we get few errors like Page cannot be displayed, The operation timed out arise problems before us. So we have decided to write a post on SBI Net Banking Login Problems and Solutions so that you could solve these without any difficulty. At first, I want to say that you should use the internet explorer browser at the time of making login. We are also pasting a link clicking which you will be able to download these browsers.
Errors found during logging in SBI Internet Banking Website and Solutions (Including first time login)
- SBI ATM Card Lost – How to Register Complaint, Get New Card
- How to Pay Money to SBI Account of Others Using NetBanking
SBI Net Banking Login Problems and Solutions
1. Solution of Page cannot be displayed error during login in SBI net banking
The error Page Cannot be displayed in SBI Net Banking website exhibits when you are using browser version of Internet Explorer 5.0 or below to it. To solve this type of SBI Net Banking Login Problems, you have to use Internet Explorer 5.5 or above to it. You may also use Mozilla Firefox 1.5 to access your online SBI Net Banking. For this, you have to download or upgrade your browser version of Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox which is mentioned above.
You can download Internet Explorer 5.5 or above.
You can download Mozilla Firefox 1.5 and above by clicking here.
2. Solution of The operation timed out error during login in SBI net banking
Operation timed out error in SBI Net banking website occurs when you are using Mozilla Firefox of 1.0 version or lower than it. Here you have to use Internet Explorer 5.5 or above and Mozilla Firefox 1.5 and above to access your online SBI net banking. To use it firstly, you have to download or upgrade the browser version.
3. Solution of Page cannot be displayed error in Windows 98 with Internet Explorer 6.0 during login in SBI net banking
It occurs when you are using your browser with enabled Java program. Firstly, you have to enable Java Virtual Machine (JVM) in your browser.
Important Steps to Enabled JVM in Internet Explorer: You have to follow below mentioned few steps to enabled java program in your browser.
1. Firstly you have to click Tools =>Internet Options menu in your Internet Explorer window. Then a dialog box appears with Internet options.
2. After that, you have to select Advanced option in that dialog box. Again a dialog box with a list of current browser settings appears.
3. In that dialog box, you view Microsoft VM settings by scrolling. In few systems, This Microsoft VM option cannot be present then there you have to go through JAVA (SUN) option.
4. With Microsoft VM option, you have to select the JIT Compiler for virtual machine enabled option. If your system has JAVA (SUN) settings, select the USE JRE 1.(X) option.
5. After that, you should click on Apply and Click OK to get this Java setting.
6. At last, you have to restart your system to get this new setting.
If you are unable to find Microsoft VM or JAVA (SUN) settings in the Advanced tab of the Internet Options dialog box, then you have to go through
- By downloading Microsoft VM from www.microsoft.com/java.
- And then reinstall Internet Explorer with Microsoft VM.
These are main SBI Net Banking Login Problems and Solutions while operating Account through online banking. Sometimes you may get server related problem by which the SBI Online website could not display in your browser. This generally occurs for short periods