Windows 8 apps functions only in Windows 8 App Launcher. It takes a bit longer time to load on Windows 8 desktop. Such longer Apps loading time prompt users to go with the convenient method that decrease loading time on Windows 8 Desktop and speed up. If you are facing same fate and asking for help, then follow remaining tips.
Before going to proceed, you need to create System Restore Point or get Backup of your Registry on Windows 8 desktop. To Backup Registry in Windows 8, just take following steps: –
- Open Run box (pressing Windows + R button) and write Regedit and press Ok button. Then go to File menu and click on Export option.
- Now access Export Range in existing Export Registry window and check in-front of ‘All‘ radio button and click to Save button.
Once you do above activity successfully then follow below tips to make Windows 8 Desktop Apps load faster.
- Open Notepad program on Windows 8 desktop then after paste following contents:
- Now access file menu and click to Save As option.
- Here you have to put file name as quoted style “Decrease-boot-time.reg” and save it on Desktop.
- After then double click on file name and press yes to apply all settings.
- At last Reboot your Windows 8 Desktop to get much needed settings.