Android 4.2 has excelled Android 4.1 in different areas like the speed and the simplicity. It also includes some new software like Photo-Sphere, new smoothly running keyboard and Camera app etc.
What’s new in Android 4.2, Jelly Bean:
- It comes with a completely new camera app with some new and exciting tools to take photos.
- Its focus is far better than the previous existing one.
- If you are willing to see the taken photos without coming out of the camera app, you can simply swipe from the camera view-finder.
- You can take photos off from 3600 and has wide-angle shots.
- It has high Dynamic rate which helps you in seeing the more details in your shots by widening the exposure range.
2. Face Unlock:
- It has now become more accurate and faster than the previous one.
- It now takes a very few second to decide whether the person in-front is the right guy or not.
- You can also improve the matching system by using hat, glasses etc.
3. Data usage:
- You can stop the usage of data without changing the threshold of Data warning.
- It detects itself whether it has been attached with some other Wi-Fi hosts and it disables or enables background data usage in SSID.
- While enabling “magnification gestures”, you can simply press or tap three times to open the full screen video.
- Right from the Power-menu is attached a “TalkBack”à a screen-reader for android.
- It also now offers full support for the braille accessibility.
- With this new app, you can choose yourself to choose between paragraphs, lines, words or characters.
5. Browsing and Net-packing:
- The Browser present in the Android 4.2 now supports the updated HTML5 Media Capture specification on input elements.
- It has also increased its memory efficiency, CPU and the overall efficiency.
- The new features also support for USB audio docks.