We are writing here 2 tips to Fix System Icons Missing From Taskbar on Windows 10 – first using settings and second through registry editor.
If you have installed an early new Windows 10 Operating System on your PC and you see Notifications area disappeared from the taskbar then you will get shocked for a moment. You know the notification area updates you about your system segments like network, volume, power, and more quite conveniently and helps you to manage the settings of the concerns from the taskbar directly. It helps you to solve the network or power problems without accessing Control Panel and directly opening the concerned settings and so avoid the things being more complicated. In fact, this Notifications area allows you to fix something in a quick response.
Never mind, if you are encountering the same type of issue on your PC and getting unsuccess to fix them, you can follow this article. We are elaborating few tips to Fix System Icons Missing From Taskbar on Windows 10 permanently.
You may like to Read:
How to Fix System Icons Missing from taskbar on Windows 10
Here we are presenting two tips to fix this issue. First through Settings and the second through Registry Editor. You can follow any one of these.
Tips 1 – Through Settings
- Launch Settings from Start Menu.
- Hit Personalization icon.
- Choose Taskbar.
- Next, hit on the link Turn system icons on or off.
- On Turn System icons on or off Window toggle the icon slider which you like to show on the taskbar.
You may face the problem of missing icons further. So you need to fix it permanently using Registry Editor.
Tips 2 – Through Registry Hack
This point is worth remembrance that when you launch the Registry Editor on your PC you need to be careful to follow everything in a proper way so that you could avoid any mistake.
- Open Run dialog box by hitting Windows with R button simultaneously. Write Regedit.exe in that box and hit Enter button to get Registry Editor window at the desktop.
- Navigate the following path in the left pane of the Registry Editor:
- When you reach the TrayNotify key then right-click on it to choose Export.
- Under the same key, delete the IconStreams and PastIconStreams named registry BINARYs.
Now, you can close the Registry Editor and restart your PC once again which will lead your PC to save the changes. When you reach the desktop on your PC then you will get all the missing icons at the taskbar.