Samsung has produced XXAMC5 Android 4.1.2 firmware for Galaxy Grand Duos I9082. The XXAMC5 Android 4.1.2 firmware makes Galaxy Grand Duos stable to function smoothly in whichever condition. It keeps Galaxy Grand Duos I9082 updated and fixes bug related issues as well. It includes many valuable features to meet current requirements. In recent time, you probably get XXAMC5 Android 4.1.2 updates over Samsung KIES to install on Galaxy Grand Duos I9082. If you could not get XXAMC5 Android 4.1.2 updates but have desired to install and analyze this firmware then step up with the rest part of particular tutorial.
XXAMC5 Android 4.1.2 Firmware Details:
As XXAMC5 is branded firmware of Galaxy Grand Duos I9082. As far as Firmware update installation concerns, we have to rely on ODIN tool. Moving ahead to update Galaxy Grand Duos I9082 to XXAMC5 Android Jelly Bean, users have to make some adjustments as shown below:
- Install Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos USB Drivers on PC to connect both devices easily. Properly installed USB drivers help to make a strong connection to facilitate file transferring exercise. You may install Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos USB drivers by pressing appropriate link:
- Once the problem appears while connecting PC and Samsung Galaxy S Duos, in such condition users need to enable USB Debugging of Galaxy Grand Duos. If you activate USB Debugging function on your device then non-connectivity will no longer issue.
- As usually phone memory data went missed out during installing firmware on whichever Android devices. Keeping this fact in mind, you need to store Galaxy Grand Duos data including, Apps, APN settings, Contacts to other storage location. All such stored data will be restored after updating Galaxy Grand Duos on XXAMC5 Android Firmware.
- Make sure that Samsung Galaxy S Duos has around 80-85% battery power to function round clock updating exercise. In the case device has less battery power, it does not support firmware update installation process.
On confirming that above adjustments have been made then you may step up to install XXAMC5 Android 4.1.2 Firmware on Galaxy Grand Duos. Just follow below shown instructions and update Galaxy Grand Duos on official Android Firmware.
How to update Galaxy Grand Duos to XXAMC5 Android 4.1.2 Official Firmware:
The process begins with installing and extracting XXAMC5 Android 4.1.2 ROM zip on your desktop.
Download Android 4.1.2 I9082XXAMC5
Then install ODIN tool to your computer to easily install the latest firmware on Samsung Grand Duos I9082.
Download ODIN v3.07
Switch Galaxy S Duos Off. Then reboot Galaxy S Duos into Download Mode. While you press and hold the Volume Up + Home Button + Power Button on around switching on Galaxy S Duos it displays messages. After then user Galaxy Grand Power Button to make the device function into Download mode.
Ensure that USB drivers of Galaxy Grand Duos has been installed then launch ODIN utility on your computer.
Now connect Samsung Galaxy Duos (runs in Download Mode) and PC through USB cable.
When both Samsung Galaxy Duos and PC connects, you see one of the ID:COM boz turns yellow. It also displays COM port number.
After then you have to select all such files that to be installed during update process. Such files to be chosen after extracting from downloaded firmware. You may step up in below mentioned ways to choose that files to install.
- Tap on PDA in button to choose file containing ‘CODE’ in its name.
- Press ‘Phone’ button in similar ODIN window to choose file having ‘MODEM’ in its name.( In case you don’t find such file then leave this step).
- Tap on ‘CSC’ and select file with ‘CSC’ in its name. When you don’t see CSC files ignore this step as well.
- Click on ‘PIT’ button to select ‘.pit’ file. Users are said to leave this step as well while not getting .pit file.
In further step, you need to apply check against Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time option.
Now click ‘Start’ button that appears in existing ODIN window to install Firmware updates on Galaxy Grand Duos.
When process completes, Galaxy Grand Duos reboots automatically. On seeing Home screen, you need to disconnect USB cable from PC and experience the best ever official firmware for Galaxy Grand Duos.
Caution: Tips shown above to be applied to update Galaxy S Duo I9082 on XXAMC5 Android 4.1.2 official firmware. Users are denied to update other variants than Galaxy S Duo I9082 through above process. Once you ignore our instructions and stepping to update other variant, it badly affects that device and made them dead.