XXDMB2 is the most updated Android 4.1.2 jelly Bean based firmware for the Galaxy Note 2 4G N7105 model. This firmware is now present for downloading with Samsung KIES app. I want to remind that this update firmware is installed only with the support of ODIN flashable tool.
Android 4.1.2 XXDMB2 Firmware Information
PDA – N7105XXDMB2
CSC – N7105TMHDLK8
Version – Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
Release date – February, 2013
Supported countries – UK, Itlay, Spain, Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Hungary
These firmware updates tips have been prepared only for the Galaxy Note 2 4G N7105 model. Don’t make an effort this tips on any other Samsung Galaxy or Note supported Android devices. As well how to- connect will not be responsible for any kind of unsatisfied results to the device during or after the update process. Attempt this tips at your individual possibility.
Ensure following necessary things before starting the firmware update process
- Backup your Note 2 N 7105 device all data using Samsung KIES to the computer. An alternate method of data backup can be done manually to SD card.
- Confirm that the battery of N 7105 device is fully charged with at least 100 % battery power.
- Download and install Samsung Galaxy USB driver on your computer
- Turn on USB Debugging mode on your Note 2 device.
- Download both zip files to your computer and extract it.
Android 4.1.2 N7105XXDMB2 for Galaxy Note 2 4G GT-N7105
- Power off your Note 2 device and boot it into download mode. For this purpose, press as well as hold the Volume Down and Home and power buttons at the same time. A warning screen will appear and press volume up button to go into download mode.
- Now right-click on Odin3 v3.07.exe files and select Run as an Administrator menu in right context panel.
- Then connect your Galaxy Note GT-N7105 device with your computer by USB cable. A message “Added” will appear in ODIN interface message box at the bottom left side. In few seconds, it will also display connected COM port number in yellow interface which denotes successful USB connection.
Select the following flash files from extracted N7105XXDMB2 firmware folder in ODIN interface.
- Click on the PDA option and select the .tar file with *code* showing the same name.
- Click on the Phone option and select file with *modem* showing the same name (Avoid the steps if such file is lost).
- Click on the CSC option and select file with *csc* showing the same name (evade the steps if such file is not there).
- Click on the PIT option and select the .pit file. (Avoid the steps if such file is absent).
In ODIN interface, check the box of both options – Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time. Click on START button to start the flashing process with selected firmware update file.
Once flashing process is finished about 15-20 minutes, your Note 2 device will reboot automatically. Then a message titled PASS along with green background will show in the upper left side of the ODIN interface.
Now you are ready to enjoy with Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean supported XXDMB2 update firmware on the Galaxy Note GT-N7105 device.