The newest Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean authorize firmware named N7000UBLSF is present for Galaxy Note GT N7000 model. In Trinidad and Tobago, many users have got OTA message inside the Samsung KIES. Now you can update your phone to this firmware after downloading it to your computer. Keep in mind that this firmware can be installed only with ODIN method. Actually ODIN is denoted as flash tool which helps you to update the firmware in a manual method on your computer.
Android 4.1.2 UBLSF Firmware Information
PDA – N7000UBLSF
CSC – N7000UUBLSF
Version – Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
The N7000UBLSF firmware supports only Galaxy Note N7000 Android phone. We recommend that don’t try this firmware on any other Galaxy Android phone. Besides, we or the developers of N7000UBLSF firmware are not guilty about any damage or dead related issues due to the provided information in this page. So, attempt this at personal risk.
- At first backup all data of N7000 device (contacts, SMS, images, videos and much more) to the memory card with the manual method. In addition, you can backup using Samsung KIES to your computer.
- Please confirm that your N7000 device should have been charged with minimum 85-90 % battery level. It is important instruction before starting firmware update process.
- Turn on USB Debugging mode on your N7000 device which helps you to transmit the files between both devices in an effective mode.
Step-by-step firmware update instructions
- Firstly you have to download both zip files to your computer and extract it.
Android 4.1.2 N7000UBLSF firmware
Switch off your N7000 device and go into download mode. To do so, press and hold the Volume Down, Home, and Power buttons at once for 2 seconds. Then a warning screen will appear and press Volume Up button to go into download mode.
Now explore the extracted folder of ODIN tool (see in step 1) and search for Odin3 v3.07.exe file. Press right-click on odinV3.07.exe and select Run as Administrator menu from right context panel.
Connect your Galaxy N7000 device to your computer via USB cable. Then a message “Added” will turn up at the bottom left corner inside the ODIN window around 5 minutes. If USB connection is made successfully, at the moment you will also find COM port number in yellow background.
Select the following flash files from extracted N7000UBLSF firmware folder (see in step1) in ODIN window.
- Click on the PDA button and select the .tar file with *code* showing in its name from extracted N7000UBLSF firmware folder.
- Click on the Phone button and select file with *modem* in its name from extracted N7000UBLSF firmware folder. (Avoid it empty if it is missing)
- Click on the CSC button and select file with *csc* in its name from extracted N7000UBLSF firmware folder. (Avoid it empty if it is missing).
- Click on the PIT button and select the .pit file. (Avoid it empty if it is missing).
In ODIN window, check both options – Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time. Besides it confirm that Re-Partition checkbox is selected, if you have already selected .pit file in above steps. Next click on START button to start the firmware update process in ODIN window.
As soon as the process of the firmware update is finished, your Galaxy N7000 device will reboot. Then a message “PASS” in the green background will show at the top-left corner of the ODIN window. Next, disconnect the USB connection between the both devices.
Congrats! Your Galaxy Note N7000 device has been updated to Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean supported UBLSF firmware.