XXAMC1 Android 4.0.4 firmware has been presented by Samsung to install on Galaxy S Duos S7562. The firmware updates were released in the recent past. With release ‘XXAMC1 Android 4.0.4 Firmware’ is made available in the region like UK, Germany, France, Austria, Spain, Italy, Belgium. Slowly and steady XXAMC1 Android 4.0.4 Firmware is rolled over the rest of the regions. Persons having Galaxy S Duos S7562 may install XXAMC1 Android 4.0.4 Firmware updates through Samsung KIES. In case you could not find appropriate download link to install firmware updates at Samsung KIES then you may step up with remaining tutorial. The rest part of tutorial guides you to manually install firmware updates on Galaxy S Duos S7562.
XXAMC1 Android 4.0. 4 Firmware Details:
Release: February 2013
Act of installing Firmware update demands universal approach. Putting ahead most of the users demand, I am sharing method to install firmware updates on Galaxy S Duos. The ODIN tool provides substantial help to install firmware updates. Baring ODIN utility, you have to make arrangements like following before updating Galaxy S Duos.
- Keep Samsung Galaxy S Duos data at the other storage point than Internal memory of that particular device. The stored data will be restored after installation of firmware updates. Though users may access Samsung KIES to Backup Galaxy S Duos data.
- Download and install Galaxy S Duos USB Drivers on your PC. It will help to make a connection then transfer files from PC to Galaxy S Duos and vice versa. You may easily install Galaxy S Duos USB drivers after following appropriate link:
Download Galaxy S Duos USB Drivers
- Make sure that Galaxy S Duo has remained 80-85% battery power. Less amount of battery power does not support firmware update installation exercise and make such device fully non-functional or dead.
- When non-connectivity becomes a problem and prevents the transfer essential files then you have to enable USB Debugging Mode on Galaxy S Duos. Activated Debugging helps to make the strong connection between PC and Galaxy S Duo as result you can transfer files effectively.
Seeing that above measures have taken bit earlier then you may move to update Galaxy S Duos S7562 to XXAMC1 Android 4.0.4 Official Firmware. Now follow stepwise instructions and install firmware updates on your Galaxy S Duos.
How to update Galaxy S Duos S7562 to XXAMC1 Android 4.0.4 Official Firmware:
Like other firmware installation, the particular one begins with installing XXAMC1 Android 4.0.4 on your PC.
rel=”nofollow”Download Android 4.0.4 S7562XXAMC1
After that, you have to install ODIN flash tool on your PC.
Download ODIN v3.07
After then turn off Galaxy S Duos. In further move, you have to make Galaxy S Duos functional into Download Mode. When you press and hold the Volume Up + Home Button + Power Button (in switching on condition) for few seconds it vibrates. Seeing that condition, you have press Power Button of Galaxy S Duos to make them functional into Download Mode.
Ensuring that USB drivers have been installed then move to launch ODIN utility on your PC.
Now connect Samsung Galaxy S Duos that functions in Download Mode with PC through USB cable.
If the connection will be made, you find one of the ID:COM box turns yellow also showing COM port number.
Moving further, you need to choose flash files to install on Galaxy S Duos. The files to be installed could be chosen through following ways:
- Press PDA button of ODIN window then select file having ‘CODE’ in its name.
- Press ‘Phone’ button to choose files having ‘MODEM’ in its name. (If you don’t find such files, leave this step)
- Press ‘CSC’ button then choose ‘CSC’ files in its name. (In condition of non-existence of such files leave this step as well)
- Press ‘PIT’ button to select .pit file. (Ignore this step on the condition of non-availability of this file)
In advance move, users need to apply check against option showing ‘Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time’.
After then click ‘Start’ button that consists in ODIN windows. As soon as you press ‘Start’ button firmware installation process begins.
When update installation process gets completed, your Galaxy S Duos automatically restarts. When you see Galaxy S Duos Home Screen, remove USB cable and experience advanced firmware.
Caution: The method shown above to be followed to update Galaxy S Duos S7562 to XXAMC1 Android 4.0.4 Official Firmware. You are denied to apply above method to update other Android devices on whichever Firmware.