XWMPI Android 4.0.4 ICS Firmware has been launched by Samsung to install on Galaxy Tab 10.1 P7500. It is relatively advanced firmware in every aspect. Users get XWMPI Android ICS firmware update in the recent past. However, Samsung KIES has kept most recent Firmware updates to install on Galaxy Tab 10.1 P7500 device. If you could not succeed to install XWMPI Firmware updates at best known Samsung KIES source then you may follow remaining part of the existing article. The article shows stepwise method to install XWMPI Android 4.0.4 ICS stock Firmware to Galaxy Tab 10.1 P7500.
XWMPI Android 4.0.4 Firmware Details
Release: January 2013
As you know that XWMPI Android 4.0.4 ICS is an official firmware for Galaxy Tab 10.1 P7500 device. While installing firmware on whichever Android devices, users have to rely on flash tools like ODIN. The ODIN utility tool helps to swiftly install Firmware updates. Moving ahead to install XWMPI Android 4.0.4 ICS firmware, users have to take precautionary steps as shown below:
- Make sure that Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 has enough battery level to function around firmware update installation exercise. Less battery than 85% of total charging capacity won’t support firmware installation exercise.
- Install USB drivers of Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 on your PC. Properly installed USB drivers help to connect Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and PC. Anyone can easily install Galaxy Tab 10.1 USB Drivers after choosing the appropriate link.
Download Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 USB Drivers
- Store Galaxy Tab 10.1 data such as Messages, Apps, APN Settings, and Contacts etc in other storage location to restore later on. The move to back up Galaxy Tab data at the other location than internal memory prevents missing data cause.
- If the problem appears during transferring files between PC and Galaxy Tab then you have to check whether Galaxy Tab USB Debugging Function is enabled or not. Just enable USB Debugging of Galaxy Tab 10.1 and transfer files without non-connectivity issue.
When above mentioned measures are taken then Galaxy Tab 10.1 is ready to updates with XWMPI Android 4.0.4 ICS Stock Firmware. Right now follow successive steps to install Galaxy Tab 10.1 P7500 XWMPI Android 4.0.4 ICS Stock Firmware.
How to install XWMPI Android 4.0.4 ICS Stock Firmware to Galaxy Tab 10.1 P7500:
At the outset, users need to install XWMPI Android 4.0.4 on your PC after then extract Android 4.0.4 zip file.
Download Android 4.0.4 P7500XWMPI
Moving ahead, users need to install ODIN tool on your PC to facilitate update installation exercise.
In further move, switch off Galaxy Tab 10.1 device. Then turn Galaxy Tab into Bootloader Mode. It is can be done while turning Galaxy Tab on and pressing Volume Down + Power Button till arrival of Samsung Logo
Now ensure about act of USB Drivers installation on PC.
Then after launch ODIN tool on your PC and connect Galaxy Tab as well. It can be done through plugging USB cable.
When connection between PC and Galaxy Tab made, you find one of the ID:COM boxes turns yellow and it display a port number.
After then choose flash files to install on across updating firmware. All flash files are found into extracted Android zip and it can be chosen through following ways at ODIN window:
- Press PDA button to choose file containing ‘CODE’ in its name.
- Press Phone button then choose file having ‘MODEM’ in its name. (When file containing MODEM doesn’t exist leave this step)
- Press ‘CSC’ button to choose file contains ‘CSC’ in its name. (Ignore this step if not finding CSC files)
- Press PIT and select .pit file (Leave this step in case not finding such files)
In step ahead, you have to apply check in front of the option like ‘Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time’.
After then click ‘Start’ button that exists in ODIN window to install firmware updates. As ‘Start’ button pressed by users, firmware installation begins. The updates installation lasted for a few minutes.
When process completes, Galaxy Tab 10.1 automatically reboots. Once Galaxy Tab home screen appears then users need to remove USB cable and leave the device functional with update XWMPI Android 4.0.4 ICS Stock Firmware.
Caution: Instructions shown above to be applied only in the condition of installing XWMPI Android 4.0.4 ICS Firmware to Galaxy Tab 10.1 P7500. Never try this instruction to update other variants than Galaxy Tab 10.1.