Procedure to Get Home Loan from HDFC Bank by Applying Online: Today, a large number of people mainly concerned with middle class family need Home Loans to make their dreams of their own houses fulfill. Many Govt as well as private sector banks are approving home loan every year. In between you can also get home loan from HDFC Bank on small amount of EMI. Till now the bank has provided home loan to about 4.4 million people.HDFC claims to approve the loan in a short span of time after getting availability of your documents. This facility is provided to you on the basis of your income, age, qualifications, number of dependants, spouse’s income, assets, liabilities, stability and continuity of occupation, and savings history. You can apply for home loan by applying online.
3 Ways to get information about HDFC Bank Home loan:
1. By Calling the HDFC Home Line in your city.
2. By Visiting the HDFC Home Locator.
3. By SMS HDFCHOME to 56767.
Required Documents for getting Home loan from HDFC Bank
a) Passport Size Photograph
b) Identity and Residence Proof
c) Latest Salary-slip for salaried customers, Education Qualifications Certificate and Proof of business existence for self-employed professionals and self-employed businessman customers.
d) Form 16 for salaried customers, Last 3 years Income Tax returns (self and business) for self-employed professionals customers and Business profile for self-employed businessman customers.
e) Last 6 months bank statements for salaried customers, Last 3 years Profit /Loss and Balance Sheet for self employed professional customers and Last 3 years Income Tax returns (self and business)/Last 3 years Profit /Loss and Balance Sheet for self-employed businessman customers.
f) Processing fee cheque for salaried customers, Last 6 months bank statements & Processing fee for self employed professionals customers and Last 6 months bank statements (self & business) and Processing fee for self employed businessman customers.
How to Apply Online for Home Loan in HDFC Bank
1. Firstly you have to Click on Get Instant Home Loan Approval where you will get the application form online. Application form should be filled up carefully with the correct information as required in the form. None of the boxes should be left unfilled because it would be liable to rejection of application.
You can also apply Home Loan Online by Clicking Here.
You can also download the Application Form by Clicking Here.
2. After performing the above step, your eligibility will be required in the next step after clicking on Get Quote Now. Then it will show your Home Loan details i.e. Loan Amount , Tenure of the total amount of loan payment, Monthly Payment as EMI (Equated Monthly Instalment), Interest rate is fixed which is 10.25% (RPLR – 6.5%) Floating RPLR is now 16.75%, Total Fees including service tax according to your amount Loan. If you want to apply for this, then you have to Click on Apply Now.
3. In this step, you have to complete the application form by filling it carefully as the requirements of your details like Name, Address, Email address, Mobile No. and so on. After that you have to Click on Submit option. Your request will be verified by the bank officer to fulfill your Loan requirements.
To get this facility you have to pay fees for it of 0.5% of Loan Amount. And no charge will be charged for the Replacement of Cheques, Income Tax Certificates, Accelerated Payment Option.
How to Track HDFC Home Loan Application Status
After applying online you can track your HDFC Home Loan Application Status. HDFC has availed a webpage in which you may insert your Application Number or Reference Number and your mobile number to know the actual status of your application. After clicking on submit button you will get the status. Click the link below to know HDFC Home Loan Application Status: