How to Activate WiFi, Find WiFi Access Point and connect, Activate WiFi manually, WPS, Data Transfer, Activate Find my mobile Feature, Lock SIM or USIM Card in Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus GT-S7500.
New Features in Galaxy Ace Plus GT-S7500 cause it to be smarter and popular. But to activate these features is a little tricky. Setting up this android phone needs not so much tech practices but setting up dup different features like activating Find my Mobile Feature, Lock SIM or USIM Card need a bit of help. The Galaxy Ace Plus GT-S7500 is an upgraded version of the well-liked Galaxy Ace Plus smartphone. It is a mediocre range smartphone with an enhanced specification.
How to set up Galaxy Ace Plus GT-S7500
First of all you have to long press the power key to turn on the Galaxy Ace GT-S7500 – Plus. Then welcome screen appears. After that select the language that you want and you have to touch the android.
How to Activate WiFi in Galaxy Ace Plus GT-S7500
You have to connect to a Wi-Fi. You don’t have a SIM card installed in a phone, so it cannot connect to a Mobile Network for voice or data services. You can connect to a Wi-Fi without a SIM. That is why you have to connect to a Wi-Fi. After installing a SIM in Galaxy Ace GT-S7500 you can activate WiFi in your Smartphone. In addition a hotspot is also found using which you can connect with and device wirelessly through internet. You can add different Smartphones or PC with Galaxy Ace GT-S7500 in 3 ways.
- Launch Application List and hit on Settings.
- Next Select Wireless Network.
- Hit on Wireless Settings.
- Select the option When Needed, since WiFi consumes a high amount of Battery Power if runs in Background.
How to Find WiFi Access Point in Galaxy Ace Plus GT-S7500 and Connect
1. Here you have to follow the first three same steps which is mentioned just above. Then your device will automatically search for Wi-Fi Access Points (APS).
2. Enter a network in the Wi-Fi networks.
3. Now select your new password for the network if it is necessary.
4. And go to Connect.
How to Activate Wi-Fi Feature Manually in Galaxy Ace Plus GT-S7500
1. First follow the same three steps of above and select on Add Wi-Fi network.
2. Enter the SSID for the network and select the security type.
3. Set the security settings and select Save.
Steps to Connect a Wi-Fi AP using a Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) in Galaxy Ace Plus GT-S7500
1. Follow the first three steps same as mentioned above to Activate Wi-Fi Feature.
2. Now select the WPS button connection.
3. Press a WPS button on the access point within 2 minutes.
Steps to connect a Wi-Fi AP using WPS PIN in Galaxy Ace Plus GT-S7500
- Select the option Settings from the application menu.
- Go to Wireless and Network and then press on Wi-Fi settings.
- Enter the WPS PIN by selecting the WPS PIN option and hit start button on the access point.
Steps to Activate Wi-Fi directly to another device in Galaxy Ace Plus GT-S7500
- First of all open its application menu and select the Settings.
- Then choose the Wireless and Network option to select the Wi-Fi direct settings.
- Hit on OK button and choose Wi-Fi direct option. After that your device is activated to a Wi-Fi.
- Press Scan.
- Now select the device and then Press Connect option. If the owner of other device wants to connect then they should accept the connection.
Steps to Send Data and Receive Data through Wi-Fi Feature in Galaxy Ace Plus GT-S7500
- Select the file or item as you want to send from an application or My files.
- Then select the option of sending data through Wi-Fi which will be varied as the data type.
- Search for select another device.
- If another user wants to accept the sending data then they should press OK. This data will be saved in Wi-Fi folder.
Steps to Share your device to mobile network via Wi-Fi Feature
- Open the application menu of your device to select the Settings.
- Choose Wireless and Network and select the Tethering and portable hotspot.
- Select Portable Wi-Fi hotspot and hit OK and again press YES to activate.
- Select Configure portable Wi-Fi hotspot then you will find option of Network SSID to view and edit the device name and Security to select them.
- After that you should press on Save option.
- Now locate your device name in the available connection list from another device. After that your device shares the mobile network connection.
Setup your Google account
After you have connected to a WiFi. You have to set up your Google account. Following option are available on the screen.
Don’t have a Google account?
Select this option you don’t have a Google account. By clicking on this next procedure how to make google account will appear and then fill all the required information.
Already have a Google account?
If you have already have google account select this option and sign in to the account to synchronize all the data related to your account.
Want to set up an account later?
Select this option if you don’t want to create Google account right now. You can create it later.
Use Google Location Google location service provides applications with your approximate location without using the GPS. You can disable these feathers in Settings, under location & Security and under search. Two options are there
- Allow Google’s Location service to collect anonymous location data , collection will occur even when no application is running.
- Use My location for Google search results and other Google services. You can choose any one or both to share your location. And then select Next button.
Time and Date Setting
Next you have to set the time and date setting. In this section you have to select the date, time, date format and time Zone. After that select Next. That is it. You will see the Home screen of Galaxy Ace Plus GT-S7500 – Plus.
Then enjoy with your new Galaxy Ace Plus GT-S7500. I think this product from Samsung is a very good and cost-effective. This is a very good-looking smartphone to enjoy your life.
About “Find my mobile Feature” for your Galaxy Ace Plus GT-S7500:
Here we are explaining about the activation of “Find my mobile Feature” for your Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus GT-S7500. This device is very easy to portable from one place to another even that in your living room. But it is very fearful to carry it outside for the security view. Because it can be simply stolen or lost. But you should not worry about because Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus GT-S7500 has a special feature i.e. Find my mobile. If it is stolen by someone then Find my mobile Feature automatically detects the location of your device by providing contact number to catch them quickly as soon as they insert a New SIM card. To use this Facility with your mobile you must have Samsung account for controlling the device with the web remotely.
How to Activate Find my mobile Feature in Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus GT-S7500
1. Select the Setting option in the application list.
2. Choose Location and Security.
3. Go to SIM Change Alert and then Click on Continue.
4. Enter your email address with password to your Samsung account and click on Sign in. After that you have to click on Create Account to make your Samsung account.
5. Select to Alert message recipients.
6. Enter your password for the Samsung account again and click to Confirm option.
7. Enter a phone number including a country code (with +).
8. Enter the text message to be sent to the recipients.
9. Click on Done option.
How to Lock your SIM or USIM card in your Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S7500:
To lock your SIM or USIM card in this device, you have to first activate PIN with your SIM card. This facility will protect your device from using by others. If your PIN lock is activated once then you have to enter every time to unlock it.
How to Lock your SIM or USIM card in Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus GT-S7500
1. Firstly you have to open its application and select the Settings option.
2. Go to Location and Security.
3. Select Set up SIM card lock and then choose Lock SIM card.
4. Enter your PIN and press OK. If you have enter incorrect PIN too many times then your SIM or USIM card will be blocked. Now you have to enter PUK code to unlock it otherwise you have to visit the Service Centre.
Sir I lost my Samsung galaxy ace plus Gts 7500 . I didn’t install any antivirus on mobile .. Plz send me how to know my mobile .,..where is it