How to get Certificates Online in Delhi – Nowadays, you well know how much Caste or Income or Domicile certificate is important. You have to face a lot of hassles to get these certificates offline. You have to go to the concerned offices, spent a lot of precious time and face many difficulties to get these certificates. But these are the problems of past. Now you can get these certificates very conveniently and through online mode. If you are in Delhi and want to get Income, Domicile, Marriage Registration, SC, OBC, Surviving Member, Birth, Death, Handicap, Nationality Certificate, Delhi Govt has availed a website on which you may apply online. Read the tips to get certificates.
How to get Certificates Online in Delhi
- Firstly Click to go the official website of Delhi Govt to apply online.
- Choose the district in which you reside and click on Click Here.
- A new page will open like the image below. Write your name, Check the round against male or female, Write the number of your house, Street, Sector and post office and locality. Check against the district option and the certificate you want to apply for and at last click on Click Here To Apply Online.
2. After filling the application, Print your application form with the acknowledgement slip which provides you to get your certificate after the completing your registration of certificate.
3. On your application form and acknowledgement slip, you will be provided a temporary number.
4. Now send your application form which has you printed before with the essential documents to the concerned officer by Ordinary Post. Thereafter you have to find your sub division or district. You can also select your district by clicking on Find SubDivision.
5. You will be given a unique 10 digit application number after receiving your post with complete documents. If your application is not complete, however, then you can still find your status. You can also find your status here by clicking on Find Status.
6. To Get Certificates Online in Delhi you will have to go personally to collect your document if your document is ready.
7. If you are applying to register Marriage then you will find a date of registration. After that, you have to be surely present before the Marriage Officer with your printed application and the necessary documents. You should also have to bring your witnesses. You have not to send your application by Post in this process.
To get a view for the Online Application Received for Marriage Registration Click Login.
My name is GURPARTAP SINGH but in my SC certificate there is a spelling mistake in my name and is written as GURPRATAP SINGH. I want to get it rectified. Please suggest me the what should I do?
Thomas K Thomassays:
Currently I am abroad and I need to have a birth certificate for my son, who was born in Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, Delhi on 4th. Feb.2003. Can we apply online.
I m leaving in Delhi (rent) I want to apply for income certificate so please give the right information con I apply & what are document required…
I am govind and i have applied for income certificate at Delhi and it has beed made but i have forgot my date of birth which mention in application form so due to this problem, i am getting download my certificate. so plz suggest me that how can it possible to download my income certificate.
Thanks & regards
You can apply online, but you will have to collect it on counter.
Currently I am abroad and we need to have a BIRTH Certificate for our daughter who was born in Delhi way back in 1982. Can we apply online for the same and get it through Courier ?