In Our Country India, ICICI Prudential is a renowned Private sector Insurance Company. It has begun its insurance plans related activities in December 2000 after getting permission from IRDA. This insurance company is a part of ICICI, a reputed bank in private sector.
ICICI Prudential has offered various profitable plans as for Savings and investment plan, child plan, retirement plan, health plan, and Term Plan. Let’s a look on these:
1. Savings, and Investment plan: In this plan, You can invest a part of your money in either equity or debt market as desired by you. It gives good returns. Some popular plans offered by ICICI Prudential are as follows:
a. ICICI Pru Life time premier
In this Plan policy holder should be Minimum 7 years to 65 years old at the time of purchasing. You have to pay minimum of Rs. 18000/- annually as premium. Period of policy should be 10/15/20/or 30 years as you like. After maturity, policy holder will get ten times higher than annual premium and 0.5 times higher than the period of policy. At the time of maturity, policy holder should be 18 to 75 years of age.
b. ICICI Pru Life stage wealth II
Policy holder have to pay minimum of Rs. 24,000/- per year for this plan. This plan can be purchased for the period of 10/15/20/25/30 years as your need. Remaining other details are as same as above.
c. ICICI Pru Whole life
With this plan, policy holder have to deposit minimum premium of Rs. 6,000/- annually. This plan is meant for the whole life. At the time of purchasing, policy holder should be between 0 to 60 years of age. At the time of maturity, policy holder should be 30 to 70 years of age. This plan covers at least Rs. 1,00,000/- of insurance money.
d. ICICI Pru Guaranteed Savings Insurance Plan
For purchasing this saving and insurance plan, policy holder should be at least of 30 years of age. They have to pay minimum premium of Rs. 18,000/- yearly. Term period of policy is for 15 years and term period of paying premium is 07 years. Thus, you pay Rs. 1,26000 and get Rs. if interest is calculated at the rate of 6% and Rs. 250444, if 8%. after maturity.
e. ICICI Pru cash bank
Person with age between 16 years to 55 years, may purchase this plan. policy holder will have to pay at least Rs. 6,000/- yearly premium. Term period for this plan is 15 or 20 years. At the time of maturity, policy holder will get a minimum assured sum of Rs. 75,000/-. Policy holder must be between 31 years to 70 years of age at the time of maturity.
f. ICICI Save n Protect
with this plan, at least premium of Rs. 6,000/- yearly should be paid. This policy can be purchased for the period of ten to thirty years and policy holder should be 0 to 60 years at the time of purchase. At the time maturity at least assured sum of Rs. 50,000/- will be given. policy holder must be of 18 to 70 years of age at the time of maturity.
2. Child Plan – This plan is made for the purpose of all financial needs related to your child’s education and marriage etc. you can invest a small part of your earning amount for future of your child. It will give a good return at the time of need. SmartKid Regular premium is a famous child plan of this company.
3. Retirement Plan – After retirement every person face financial problems in their daily life. To reduce this problem this plan has been made. It is also known as pension plan. Invest in pension plans secure our future. After retirement it provides a regular income for daily needs. Forever life and immediate annuity is famous pension plans offered by ICICI Prudential.
4. Health Plan – Health Plan gives us a good money return at the time of urgent economical need related to health problems as for surgery, illness etc. ICICI Prudential provides some health plans like Hospital Care II, Medi Assure, and Crisis Cover etc.
5. Term Plan – It is a good investment risk plan which can provide comprehensive cover for your family in future at the need of money at the time of unfortunate event. You may investment your money for future need. I Protect, Life Guard, Home Assure, and Pure Protect etc are important term plan of ICICI Prudential.
Further information can be known through customer care — 1800-22-2020