Windows 10 2004 received a cumulative update a while ago to resolve the printing problem occurred after the Patch Tuesday security update release. The update increases the version number to 19041.330 or 19042.330.
KB4567512 will be installed automatically on Windows 10 2004 May 2020 update version. You can also check it manually moreover download from Microsoft update catalog.
KB4566866 Windows 10 2004 update
Here are the details of the update –
Updates an issue that might prevent certain printers from printing, generate print errors, or cause apps and print spoolers to close unexpectedly.
|Once you install the path, the device having WWAN LTE modem may not able to connect to internet. Despite NCSI aka Network Connectivity Status Indicator in the notification area might still indicate that connection is active.||Microsoft is trying to settle down the issue and working on a resolution. You will receive an update in an upcoming release.|
Currently, there is no known issue found in this update.
How to download KB4566866 and install
As usual keep in mind to install the most recent SSU before starting to install this patch. After you have ensured, follow the steps and get the update –
Through Windows Settings
- Press Win+I and select Update & Security category.
- Go to the right pane of the next Windows Settings page and click Check for updates link.
- Allow the system to scan and download the patch and click on Install.
Via Microsoft update catalog
- Visit this page and find the update file suitable to your system specification. Click Download.
- Double click on the downloaded file having .MSU extension and complete the installation.
You can manually download the .cab file from the below links –
Go to here and get the build – https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windowsinsiderpreviewadvanced.