The Dev Channel of Microsoft Edge insider Build 126.96.36.199 is out with multiple features, improvements, and fixes. The browser version is based on Chromium 77 and has received the major update.
Go to Settings and more (Alt+F) > Help & feedback > About Microsoft Edge and get Dev Build 188.8.131.52 version.
Microsoft Edge Dev Build 184.108.40.206 Features, Improvements, and Features
- The new browser version has added a page in Settings to choose a layout for New Tab Page.
- This has also added an option Report unsafe site in the Help and Feedback menu. The option open in a separate page having checkboxes and language with a submit button.
- Now you can select multiple tabs using Ctrl and space keys on the keyboard.
- Send Feedback dialog has received dark theme.
- Microsoft edge has included a separator between the active tab and the rest of the tabs. This will ready to distinguish when the color of the tab band makes it difficult to understand the difference between the active tab and the rest of the tabs.
- The browser has updated the windows color when they’re inactive.
Microsoft Edge Dev Build 220.127.116.11 Fixes for improved reliability
- The new version fixed the crashing of Settings when using the browser as a guest.
- Occasional crashing when opening DevTools in InPrivate mode is fixed.
- Loading spinner and tab icon existing simultaneously has been solved.
- Microsoft Edge Dev Build 18.104.22.168 version has fixed a crash when using Read Aloud.
- The build has solved certain web pages with videos that would crash.
- The browser’s version has fixed Favorites that sometimes get deleted in case the first run experience is interrupted.
- It has solved some strings that weren’t translated.
- The build has fixed installed websites that can’t be uninstalled from Windows Settings.
- The browser edition has fixed DevTools extensions that aren’t appearing in the list of DevTools extensions.
- It has solved sync that sometimes wouldn’t work when using a VPN.
- The build fixed the files displayed on the downloads page used a generic icon rather than the file’s own icon.
- Microsoft Edge Dev Build 22.214.171.124 has solved clicking the Restart App button when installing an update doesn’t open the browser again.
- Context menus on the browser sometimes not shown is fixed.
- The build has fixed the text for the keyboard shortcut to open Downloads that is different depending on where it is seen.
- It has fixed the prompt to enter keychain credentials that is unexpectedly seen after installing a new build.
Source – Techcommunity.