When your PC becomes slow down sudden due to high system temperature, you need to increase the system performance. It is possible with tracking the system resources that help you to find out what resources have reduced system performance. Now new free and advance monitoring software titled Moo0 SystemMonitor will help you to monitor all system resource usages of your computer. This software gives detailed information about your 36 different system components like CPU, RAM, Network, Hard disk usage. It will provide you solid information to boost your system performance by different customization options.
Related Post: How to Check if Your Computer’s Hard Disk Drive is Bad
How to use System Monitor software?
- Download and install the Moo0 SystemMonitor software. During the installation process, you will get additional software to run together. Then skip it and install only the system Monitor software.
- Launch the software to your computer. The main window of this software will launch in vertical bar view. This software offers a lot of skins to set as system theme.
- Then select your preferred monitor tools by right-click from the software user interface window. Next, this software monitors your system resource usage and provides you the total usage report.
- Based on the report, you can manage your system settings to restrict the resource usage to improve performance and system speed of your computer.
- This software contains two color codes to show alert. For example – Green for the optimal system performance (Suitable) and Red and spikes for resource issues which speedily gives a visual flag for areas to inspect.
Generally, the Moo0 SystemMonitor software provides much-required resource monitor report including complete analysis status of the internal part on your system. On the basis of this report, you can cool down your laptop using cooling pads or increase your laptop’s battery life and system performance.