Update related to latest Android 4.2.2 Build 5 Jelly Bean custom ROM has been unwrapped. It fetches so many new features and supports variety of Android Devices. Users having Motorola Droid Bionic XT875 device with pre-loaded Android 4.2.2 based AOKP custom ROM can install latest updates on their devices. It is noted that Android 4.2.2 Build 5 Jelly Bean is not an official Firmware. It is merely custom ROM that requires custom recovery to flash on such device to install updates. Once following remaining tips, you can easily update your Motorola Droid Bionic XT875 to AOKP Android 4.2.2 Build 5 Jelly Bean.
A head of updating Motorola Droid Bionic XT875 on AOKP Android 4.2.2 Build 5 Jelly, you are needed to take a few corrective measures. These are essential to apply before updating Motorola Droid Bionic XT875 on Android 4.2.2 Build Jelly Bean custom ROM.
- While installing updates, users need to establish connection between PC and Motorola Droid Bionic. So, install USB driver of that device on PC.
- In the next move, you need to store phone memory Data & Apps into another storage device. When update process begins all earlier data will be lost. Therefore, you have to backup these data much earlier to updating process.
- Ensure that your Android device has enough power to support whole update installation exercise. In the ideal condition, Motorola Droid Bionic has 85% battery level.
- Activate USB debugging mode on that particular device. Enabled USB debugging helps to fix connection related issue between PC and Motorola Droid Bionic.
- Install ClockworkMod on your Motorola Droid Bionic.
When above measures are taken in most similar ways then you may step up to install AOKP Android 4.2.2 Build 5 Jelly Bean on Motorola Droid Bionic.
How to install AOKP Android 4.2.2 Build 5 Jelly Bean on Motorola Droid Bionic:
Update installation process begins with installing Google Apps and Android 4.2.2 AOKP ROM on your PC.
Download Android 4.2.2 AOKP ROM
Download Google Apps
Now connect Motorola Droid Bionic and PC through USB cable.
Then copy zip files of both downloaded utility as Google Apps and Android 4.2.2 ROM and paste these to SD card.
Now access Google Play Store then download ROM manager App on Motorola Droid Bionic.
Click on installed ROM Manager App then press ‘Reboot into Recovery’ option. The act leads the device to boot in Recovery Mode.
In ClockworkMod recovery, you need to wipe existing data and scroll down and select ‘flash zip from SD card’.
Tap Motorola Droid Power button to select ‘flash zip from SD card’. Again press Power Button to ‘Choose zip from sdcard’.
Now press Volume Button to navigate ‘Android 4.2.2 ROM’ zip file. Just select navigated Android zip file and say yes to confirm the installation.
When installation process completes, you need to access ‘+++++Go Back’ and restart Motorola Droid Bionic. You get restart function at ‘Recovery Menu’ of such a device. The restart process after updating device takes usually 5 minutes. Finally, remove USB cable to disconnect PC to Motorola Droid.
Caution: The process shown above to be applied in condition of installing AOKP Android 4.2.2 Build 5 Jelly Bean custom ROM on Motorola Droid Bionic XT875. No other Android device than Motorola Droid Bionic XT875 would be updated through above process.