How to Move Evernote Stuff Into OneNote – Microsoft has rewarded Windows Phone as well as desktop users and announced tool which will not let them leave if they are fond of note taking. This tool is OneNote Importer ( Preview) to assist in the migration of Evernote data without a hassle to OneNote. We are here to elaborate the process to help you during the migration.
You well understand Evernote is an admirable Note taking application and engages a great number of users due to its mobile-friendliness character. Microsoft has been eyeing on the users who can move to OneNote. OneNote is again an appreciated application and able to sustain those users.
Steps to Move Evernote Stuff Into OneNote
- Navigate to this link to grab the OneNote Importer ( Preview).
- After the Installation ends up launch the Importer on the screen.
- On the “Welcome” tab of OneNote Importer ( Preview) tick the square shaped checkbox “I accept the terms of this agreement” and hit “Get Started” button.
- Next tab suggests checking Evernote content. Your content is already checked so leave as it is and click “Next”.
- The arrived window advises you to sign in the account whichever you hold either “Microsoft Account” or “Work or School Account”.
- Write credentials for an effective login and hit the blue color “Sign in” button.
- In the Import tab, you would catch a sight of the process of the migration which carried out and all you need to do is strike the “Import button”.
- Wait for few minutes until all the gets migrated to OneNote. Once the whole process completes all the tabs will be ticked all you will see All done! message. Click “View Notes in OneNote” and arrange your stuff.
The online OneNote will welcome with few demonstrations where you require checking the imported data whether they are present here or not.
OneNote Importer ( Preview) is a very simple tool where you will see your workout tab to tab you would not be bothered about. The ideas and exercises stored on Evernote will safely change the residence and without risk and will not waste, you will witness on OneNote.
If you are also crazy about it, don’t be late, grab the tool, Move Evernote Stuff Into OneNote and enjoy.