Microsoft released Servicing Stack Updates for Windows 10 /(SSU) for all Windows 10 versions on patch Tuesday 12 Nov 2019. The packages are important to prepare a device to install LCU and security fixes. You are insistently suggested receiving the updates to ensure a reliable and robust servicing stack. The updates are – KB4524569 for Windows 10 version 1909 and 1903, KB4523204 for 1809, KB4523203 for 1803, KB4523202 for 1709, KB4523201 for 1703, KB4520724 for 1607, and KB4523200 for 1507.
November 2019 Servicing Stack Updates Windows 10 Patch Tuesday
As usual, Microsoft has rolled out a bulk of updates for different versions, for example, KB4524570 Update for Windows 10 1909 and 1903 and KB4523205 Update For Windows 10 1809 17763.864. So today this is also a turn for November 2019 Servicing Stack Updates which you can install in following way-
How to install the SSU
Through Windows update
- Either pursue this article – 4 Ways to Update Windows 10 or
- Click on Windows icon from the leftmost bottom corner of your screen and select Settings cog.
- Choose Update & Security from Windows Settings interface.
- Go to the right side on the next page and click on the button saying Check for updates.
- Note that you don’t need to reboot your system to install this package.
From Microsoft Update catalog
For any unavoidable reasons you aren’t able to receive November 2019 Servicing Stack Updates Windows 10 then you can manually download and install the same.
- Go to the Microsoft Update Catalog and find the file matching with your Windows 10 version and system architecture.
- Click on Download button from the right and then the link showing on the separate Window.
- Once the file having MSU format is downloaded, double click and wait for a little to finish the installation.
1] Servicing Stack Update for Windows 10 All Versions / SSU – 08 October 2019
2] Servicing Stack Updates June 2019 / All SSU List
3] All SSU / Servicing Stack Updates for Windows 10 – 14 May 2019
4] KB4485449 SSU / Servicing Stack Update for Windows 10 1803 Feb 2018