openSUSE Leap 15.2 is available in store as the WSL distribution for experts. The version will use the 5.3.18 Linux Kernel which was also in Leap 15.1. Linux 5.3 kernel has extended support for new IPv4 addresses and AMD Navi GPUs. The company has improved RISC-V code with this and now it’s compatible with Intel Speed Select used in Intel Xeon servers.
openSUSE Leap 15.2 makes changes in Network Manager, Security, dehydrated / letsencrypt, systemd, Printing System, Containers, and more. For this tool, GCC 8 (Leap 15.1) GNU Compiler Collection 9, and GCC 7 (Leap 15.0) are available. You can see the details on Features 15.2.
openSUSE Leap 15.2 available to download in Microsoft Store
Here is how to download openSUSE Leap 15.2 from Microsoft store in windows 10, install and use –
- Visit this page and click on Get there.
- Once Microsoft store loaded with the developer tool again select “Get”.
- In a little while, you will notice Install option, click it.
Released by SUSE the tool is approximately 141.88 MB. Following are the requirements of the system to download openSUSE Leap 15.2 and install.
- Your device must be having Windows 10 version 16215.0 or higher.
- The developer tool is compatible with x86_64, ARM (aarch64, armv7) and PowerPC (ppc64le), and deployment scenarios can be run for physical, virtual, host and guest, and cloud.
- The device will need to have an integrated keyboard and mouse.