To pay online electricity bill in Maharashtra, is not an arduous task, but the people who don’t often use Internet may get difficulty. In India, after advent of the internet Different Govt as well as private sector institutions are applying it to simplify and fasten people’s life day after day. In this sequence, lot of electricity boards are presenting online electricity bill payment portals so that consumers could get rid of mess and botheration. MSEDCL is standing in this queue where consumers can pay their electricity bill online. This guide will support you in making this task facile and fast.
How Pay Online Electricity Bill Using MSEDCL in Maharashtra
1. Through Internet Banking
- Visit the website of MSEDCL Electricity bill payment web page. You can go to this web page by Clicking Here.
- Now you need to fill up your bill details. Enter the MSEDCL Consumer number. and Billing Unit (BU). These can be found at the Electricity Bill issued to you by MSEDCL.
- In this step, see your online bill to pay. and click the link
View and Pay Current Bill through Net Banking.
- Now you get the payment modes from which you have to choose to pay your Bill- These are either by VISA & Master Card, or Net Banking & Other Cards.
- Click on the option which you like to apply and use.
5. After selecting your choice click for confirmation.
a) If you want to pay by VISA or MasterCard you will have to enter Card Number, Expiry Date, Security Code and then click on PAY button.
b) If you want to pay by Net Banking and other cards then it will redirect you to Bill desk Payment Gateway.
c) If you want to pay through Internet banking, you have to select the bank name and fill the details to pay in which your account is accessed.
After performing the given steps, you will receive a Transaction Reference Number for VISA or Master Card, Net Banking Account, other Credit Card or Debit Card for the acknowledgment of your payment request. The whole process will take One working day, but it reflects on the website after Three days. The service of this facility is Free of Cost for their esteemed MSEDCL consumers.