How to See System Information in Windows 10 – Are you in a hurry to explore the specs existing in a laptop or Desktop? If yes, then you are on the right page since we are writing 3 simple tips to help you to identify straightway the entire detail about any System in Windows 10.
How to See System Information in Windows 10 – 3 ways
1. Through Settings
- Hit “Start symbol” which will raise the Start menu.
- Press the “Settings” icon located at the third position from the bottom most on the Start menu.
- Quickly Setting application spreads out. Locate “System” block and click on it.
- When System window opens up on the screen hit “About”, the left side lowermost tab. The right section of this tab reveals Number of details about your system like the operating System name and version, Product Id, Processor, memory name and size, System type, Pen and touch input availability.
- Scroll downward until you reach Related settings section and click the link “System info”.
- A new System window emerges on the screen. Maximize the system Window in order to explore your required information.
- The System Window again throws light on the detail of the information of the operating system and the basic specs your Laptop or desktop have. Apart from this, two links are available here which allows to Change settings and Product key.
2. Directly Via System
- The System which is opened via Settings application can also be accessed directly via Power user menu and Control panel.
a. To open System via Power user menu –
- Press “Win and X” keys along with and on the standing task menu click “System”.
b. To open System via Control Panel –
- In the Cortana search, type “Control panel” and click the result having the same name at the top.
- Try to find out “System” on the open control panel and click on it.
Following both the ways is sufficient to launch the System and finally, it will present all the information you need.
3. Using Run Commands
- Few run commands also permit to see System information in Windows 10. Click “Win+R” and type either
msinfo32inappropriate place within it and hit Enter and see the full details of a laptop or desktop.
The methods easily carry you to the System related info on a Windows 10 laptop or desktop where you are able to acquire knowledge of the concerned specifications in less than a minute.