You often receive a lot of new email message with email signature in your Inbox. In professional or business environment, a user sends their outgoing email with email signature time to time. Actually, email signature feature is activated to show your individuality in outgoing mail. Previous posts at my blog I have discussed How to configure Email Signature in Windows Mail App 8?
But you are unknown still now with Android devices in order to how to use email signature with default Google app in Android?. If you want to configure your personal Gmail account with email signature features in Android phones then it’s simple. A useful tips is being provided underneath how to set up email signature in android easily?
- Firstly launch inbuilt Google app in your Android phones.
- Choose Menu option then tap on More link.
- Next choose Settings option.
- Then after hit on your preferred email id (Gmail account) from settings page.
- From the next screen, tap on signature option from the drop down panel.
- Now type keyword of your email signature and select OK option.
Thus, you have configured email signature for your Gmail account successfully in Android phones and can send an email with the signature through your android device.